Baobab Micro Finance Bank formerly known as Microcred Micro finance bank is a leading digital financial inclusion group and more focusing on serving individuals, micro and small business in Africa and China.
We allow you unleash your potential with target to become the first digital microfinance bank in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Marketer
Location: (Yaba, Broadstreet, Tradefair, Alaba, Ajah & Egbeda) – Lagos, (Wuse & Garki)-Abuja and (Kafanchan & Zaria) -Kaduna
- Pre-loan Disbursement
- Promote/market Baobab’s products to prospective clients
- Visit and evaluate potential client businesses
- Visit client’s personal house
- Post-loan Disbursement
- Conduct monitoring visits to business and households
- Follow-up on loan repayment
- Manage loan recovery from active and write-off client until the last
- Assess the impact of loan before renewal
- Visit Co-debtor, guarantor’s house and businesses
- Analyze financial data of clients’ businesses
- Analysis of quantitative and qualitative data of client businesses and households
- Prepare loan documents for Credit Committee
- Present loan files to Credit Committee
- Enter loan files in the MIS
- Minimum of an HND qualification
- Basic Knowledge in accounting, finance and mathematics
- Previous work experience or training in sales (preferred)
- Applicants must be between the age of 20 – 35 years
- Fluent in English (written/spoken)
- Articulate and well-spoken
- High level of integrity
- Dynamic and motivated individuals who like to work outdoors.
- Detail oriented
- Target oriented
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: Fmaidugu@baobab.bz , email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title and Location” as subject of your mail. e.g Loan Marketer – Ajah.
Note: Applicants must reside within the location he/she is applying for