OyaHost is a web solutions and software company, which was founded in 2012. At oyaHost we help people own their digital presence. We are focusing on delivering customer support and prides itself on delivering quality assistance, a seamless approach to helping every customer through phone calls, chats, emails and support tickets..
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Customer Support Officer
- Do you have a passion for customer service?
- Do you love problem-solving? Do you enjoy working on a team?
- oyaHost’s open platform gives you the power to share your data and creativity with freedom to control how it’s used.
Job Details & Responsibility
- We are currently seeking a talented individual to help lead our Customer Support Team.
- The candidate will ensure customer satisfaction by defusing problem situations and responding to escalated customer interactions.
- OND/HND/Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- An unrelenting passion for customer service as well as employee satisfaction.
- The ability to demonstrate a high degree of tact and diplomacy to promote a positive, productive, and professional work environment.
- The ability to accurately communicate pertinent information to create a work environment that engages customer and team member in the decision-making process while catering to the best interests of clients, colleagues and the company as a whole.
Job Title: Web Developer
- Are you Software Developers or Web developer? oyaHost is looking for passionate Developers who can help us get to that next growth point.
- Excellent communication skills and comfort with working in a remote agile development environment.
- Drive and motivation to learn, lead and contribute.
- Experience and comfort with object oriented principles, design and techniques.
- We work primarily in PHP, so you should have deep experience with at least one general purpose programming language, and either have PHP experience or be comfortable quickly picking it up.
- Experience with SQL databases.
- Experience in other programming languages and frameworks a plus, e.g. Angular, TypeScript, Laravel.
- Experience working on a remote development team.
Job Title: Digital Marketer/SEO Optimization
Job Details & Responsibilities
- Consult with clients to understand and create Digital and Social Marketing objectives.
- Develop and map out client Social Media content and editorial calendars
- Develop, execute, and present Digital and Social Media Marketing plans from inception to completion.
- Report on client website engagement and client Digital and Social Media Marketing campaigns.
- Deft use of Power Editor, Ads Manager, and Facebook Insights, among other tools.
- Focus on a combination of tactics and strategy for SEO/SEM, such as keyword research
- Build, curate, and grow Social Media communities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 29th September, 2019.