Doviana Institute of Entrepreneurship & Technology invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Fundraising Campaign Manager
Please read job description before applying, applicants without required experience need not to apply:
- Digital Fundraising Campaign Manager who will lead outreach initiatives to identify advocates, fundraisers, and supporters for the Institute digital fundraising campaigns.
- This position will report to the Director of Cooperate Marketing and work closely with the Integrated Media team. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of digital and social crowdfunding and peer to peer campaigns including program analysis and reporting.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 2-4 years of experience in digital marketing with emphasis in social media, knowledge of influencer marketing a plus
- 2-3 years of experience in non-profit, fundraising, marketing and communications or equivalent professional experience will be considered
- Working knowledge of crowdfunding and peer to peer fundraising software/platforms i.e. (Mobile Cause, Classy or similar)
- Experience managing Facebook ads; Business Ads Manager experience a plus
- Working knowledge of Google or Adobe Analytics reporting or related analytics tools a plus
- Strong social listening skills with ability to identify potential ambassadors or influencers to support fundraising cause
- Strategic thinker with strong creativity and analytical ability
- Strong project management and organizational skills with keen attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Flexible with ability to work well under pressure and consistently meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to establish professional rapport with all levels of Institute staff and outside public
- Self-starter with ability to work independently, remain eager to learn, and collaborate as an effective member of a team
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Marketing or related degree a plus.
- Female applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
Salary for this position is highly attractive with other incentives.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to:
Office of the Registrar,
Administrative Block, Malamin GRA,
Gboko, Benue State.
Note: Only application submitted at above mentioned address will be considered
Application Deadline 26th September, 2019.