China International Telecommunication Construction Corporation (CITCC) – Restructured from former China Communication Construction General Corporation, China International Telecommunication Construction Corporation (hereinafter referred to as CITCC) is an internationalized large professional comprehensive communication construction group enterprise affiliated to China Communications Services Corporation Limited under China Telecom in China’s communication construction field, with strong construction capacity, high scientific and technological content and the highest nationally certified qualification for a construction enterprise.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fiber Quality Control Officer
- Providing technical expertise in supervising quality control in implementing the organisation’s Optic Fibre network infrastructure to satisfy a specified set of requirements derived from the client strategic plan and demand.
- Supervision and coordination of the quality inspection of optic fibre cabling installations both in the OSP and ISP.
- Acts as Technical expert on the organisation’s behalf to collaborate with an outsourced service provider and verify the quality of the installations.
- Assists with developing and improving standards and specifications for the installation of optic fibre.
- Performs testing and inspection of optic fibre installation by the designated contractor prior to handover to Operations and acceptance.
- Ensures installations conform to required standards and obtain certification of conformance from relevant professional services company.
- Providing advice and guidance to commercial and project teams on the characteristics and specifications of optic fibre used to meet project requirements.
- Provides feedback and technical support to the Marketing director regarding changes and innovations in the industry.
- -Verification of Design documents and BOQ before submission for capturing
- Verification of as-built before submission for capturing.
- Ensures installations conform to the plans and to telecoms industry standards, specifications and regulations.
- Minimum HND, B.SC, in any Engineering field
- At least 3-5 years Telecommunications industry experience, 2 of which must be in Optic Fibre implementation in a Team Lead/supervisory role in Telecommunications Optic Fibre installation (OSP/ISP/, Contract Management, Quality Assurance and Control)
- Experience with Vendor Service Level management
- Experience in large project environments
- Experience in communication and public relations
- Extensive knowledge of ODF’s assemblies, installations and internal Patching.
- Extensive knowledge of technical site survey and usage of GIS tools .
- Interested candidates residing outside Lagos must be ready to attend an assessment at our Lagos Office.
- Only candidates who meet the requirements would be contacted.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 20th September, 2019.