Machineyard.com.ng – Our client, a manufacturing company based in Lagos State is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Intern (One Year Industrial Attachment)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Contract
- Interact with and provide support to Finance department to achieve department objectives.
- Maintain financial files and records, and ensure transactions are properly recorded and entered into the computerised accounting system
- Credit control, cash collection
- Maintain cash controls, i.e. expenses management receipts and database management
- Assist in Bank reconciliations
- Any other duties as may be required from time to time
- Undergraduate student of Business Administration, Banking and Finance or related course
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, work with numerous internal customers, departments and vendors.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), plus ability to quickly learn other applicable systems.
- Finance/Account/Business Administration or related experience is a plus (includes internships).
- Strong communication, analytical, leadership and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- This role is strictly opened to students desiring a place to undertake the mandatory One Year Industrial Attachment (Starting October 2019).