UNITeS Cisco Networking Academy was established in 2007 and it launched the School Based Project for Educational Institutions in 2009 with the objective of developing Nigerian youths in capacity building which covers the use, support and maintenance of Information Technology. Over the years, our impact has been felt across the Nation in over 78 Federal Government owned institutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Instructor
- Train students using the organisation’s special curriculum
- Facilitate practical classes in Systems Hardware using Comptia A+ curriculum
- Be responsible for managing the IT systems in the location
- Perform additional duties as assigned by the management
- University Degree or HND in relevant course
- Possession of A+, CCNA, and CCNP will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 1 year work experience in a similar position.
- Applicant has to be based in the location, and should indicate this on their application.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
Application deadline: 23rd September, 2019.