Promasidor – We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Coordinator – Security
Location: Head Office, Lagos
Reporting to: Head – Human Resources
- The incumbent will provide requisite support in all matters as it relates to security of personnel and Promasidor’s assets and premises
Security & Access Control:
- Develop a security strategy that covers all aspects including but not limited to policies on MOPOL management, upcountry locations and emergency response.
- Design and implement site specific security strategies for head office and upcountry locations.
- Manning of CCTV and access control systems.
- Manage security guard distribution and patrol.
- Ensure safety of all employees, company infrastructure and assets.
- Ensure the proper manning of all company premises both head office and upcountry locations.
- Protect company infrastructure and assets from vandalism and theft.
- Supervise entry and exit protocol in the premises.
Interface with Security Agencies:
- Develop SLA’s for managing third party contractors.
- Provide an interface between Promasidor, the police and other security agencies.
- Coordinate performance management for contractors and their operatives.
- Liaise with security consultant in providing services such as escort services.
- Respond to request from the police and other security agencies.
- Provide leadership and direction for outsourced security guards.
- Manage and optimize third party security head count.
- Intelligence gathering on happening in Nigeria and around the world at large.
- Provide weekly and monthly repost on the security situation in and around Promasidor’s locations.
- Carry out security risk assessment of up-country and head office locations.
- Advise the business on security threats and measures to mitigate the challenges.
- Assist the Health & Safety Manager as may be required.
- A bachelor’s degree in any reputable university.
- Any security certification will be of added advantage.
- 8+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Good knowledge of security intelligence gathering.
- Good knowledge of emergency management protocol.
- Good knowledge of Risk assessment.
- Negotiation and Persuasion ability.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Skills & Personal Attributes:
- Experience establishing credibility and working relationships at all levels.
- Influencing skills to communicate insights and implications for decision-making.
- Effective communication, presentation, research and analytical skills.
- Ability to maintain highest level of confidentiality, discretion and integrity.
- Proactive and Self Motivated.
- Sound ability to deal with conflict situations in a rational and constructive manner
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- When the page open Click “Coordinator – Security” and apply
- Carefully check the description of this job BEFORE applying for it. Our selection process ensures that we do not recruit anyone who does not meet our requirements.
- So, take some time and examine carefully the job description below. Do not apply if you feel your actual profile does not correspond to our requirements. We regularly have new job openings, if this isn’t a job for you, you could come back at a later date to see if there are suitable jobs available
Application Deadline 7th September, 2019.