INTERSOS is an independent, no-profit organization which, through its own humanitarian operators, intervenes to effectively answer the needs of people in serious crises situations, mainly in the world’s poorest regions, who are suffering, deprived of rights, dignity and essentials goods. It maintains a flexible operating structure. The head office in Italy coordinates, supports and monitors the planned activities in the countries of intervention carried out by decentralised offices. The statutory bodies of INTERSOS, are: the Members Assembly, the Council, the Society for Auditing and Certification of Accounts.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Housekeeper
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
- We are looking for a professional Housekeeper who is able of attending to our facilities with integrity and attention to detail. The goal is to create a clean and orderly environment for our employees and guests which is a critical factor in maintaining and strengthening our reputation.
- Proven experience as a cleaner or housekeeper
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high lvel of performance
- Customer-oriented and friendly
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Working quickly without compromising quality
- Knowledge of English language
- Minimum of Senior Secondary School Certificate
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing
- Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards
- Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies
- Notify superiors on any damages, deficits and disturbances
- Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices
Deadline: 2nd October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online