Lady Helen Child Health Foundation (LHCHF) was established to provide suitable evidence based healthcare and information/support to needy children and family in a timely manner. We hope to support and improve the governance tree in healthcare provision in this arena. This Foundation is a testimony and acknowledgement of the valuable contributions to child welfare by the Late Lady Helen Odeka who devoted over 50 years of her working life to promoting the health and wellbeing of new born, infants, children and adolescents in Nigeria. The challenge of this group and the absence of reproducible health care of quality meant that such a gap needed bridging. This is the void that Lady Helen Child Health Foundation will strive to fill.
We are therefore looking for someone who shares in this Vision to help in moving this organization to the next phase of implementing values that will make things better.
We are recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Coordinating Administrator
Duties of the Post
- Promote activities of the Foundation
- Liaise with press, stakeholders, Donor Agencies
- Create a usable database with computer savvy stance and maintain/ update organizational contact lists/database.
- Creative and able to use initiative on behalf of the Organization
- Prepare background communication and promotional materials for briefings and visits to media houses
- Ability to organize Seminars.
- Ability to negotiate and empathize
- Organize and generate public interest on the activities of the Foundation.
- Assist in developing and maintaining close collaboration with mass media, as well as with groups and organizations whose support is essential to the achievement of the Foundation’s Goals
- Education: Minimum of a First Degree or its equivalent
- ICT Skills: Use of IT Skills to create communication channel.
- Social Media: Experience and ability to demonstrate the use of social media channels as well as digital content editing in the workplace.
- Communication: Highly developed verbal, written, and oral skills to promote and represent the Foundation.
- Knowledge of common WHO definition of relevant statistics in Child Health matters (e.g Immunization, Child/ Infant Mortality, Poverty Alleviation).
- Degree in Communications or equivalent
- Able to represent in person and communicate in a highly engaging way
- Ability to demonstrate marketing skills
- Knowledge of website development and management.
- Experienced with proven record of working with NGOs with verifiable portfolio of successfully running one
- Ability to raise funds, write proposals and manage projects.
- Salary of the suitable person is negotiable.
- Salary commensurate with experience and maybe negotiable
- Training will be offered to successful candidate where gaps are noted that needs addressing in line with the Foundation’s vision (training needs to be discussed during the interview)
- Office space and computer support will be available
- LHCHF will expect the appointee to maintain the website.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 15th September, 2019.