MOD Educations is the platform for the educational advancement of the people of Nigeria and her West Africa sub-region neighbours, through the empowerment of her human capital ,benchmarked against best international education standards. We are helping students achieve their goals by forging partnerships with highly rated international schools, & providing high quality instructors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Relationship Officer
Locations: Akure – Ondo, Owerri – Imo, Jos – Plateau and Lagos
- Managing and coordinating of walk-in and online inquiries for the EAS at the designated locations
- Providing in-depth career counseling for EAS students towards understanding their needs
- Gathering of data and compiling information as required by students
- Deliver on monthly targets in terms of student recruitment to all destinations
- Prepare and provide regular reports on processed inquiries
- Follow up with assigned MOD manager regarding application status
- Issuance of EAS Cover Letter to qualified students
- Prepare and provide regular updates on financial services accessed through the EAS at FCMB including account opening.
- Constantly follow up and follow through all inquiries from EAS prospects towards collecting all necessary documents needed for Admission
- Conversion of inquiries into completed pre-application documents which is then sent to the assigned MOD Office
- Provide advice and guidance on undergraduate and postgraduate issues to EAS prospects
- Demonstrate a knowledgeable understanding of the Study Visa requirements of key destinations
The Ideal Candidate
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience in international student recruitment
- Should possess a university degree or equivalent
- Should have a flexible approach to working and excellent time management skills
- Should be Self-motivated with an ability to thrive under pressure
- Must be friendly in a professional manner and appearance.
- Must have basic knowledge of key study destinations (US, UK, Canada, Australia & Ireland)
- Should be able to analyze course prerequisites, certification, and/or requirements
- Should be able to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 27th September, 2019.