Rigo Microfinance Bank Limited – We deliver unequaled financial services through well trained and friendly workforce; helping individuals meet their financial goals and supporting micro, small and medium enterprises to grow.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Analyst
- General duty is to make decisions about customer credit applications using a range of criteria including purpose of application, credit viability, customer payment history and customer credit-worthiness.
- Gathering information about clients
- Keeping knowledge of key issues up-to-date (for example legal, market risk and compliance issues)
- Helping to enhance the quality of credit applications
- Making recommendations about procedural/policy changes.
- Preparing reports about the degree of risk in lending money to clients
- Analyzing client records and using the data to recommend payment plans
- Conferring with credit associations and references to exchange credit information on clients
- Reading financial briefings
- Assessing, analysing and interpreting complicated financial information
- Undertaking risk analysis by developing statistical models
- Visiting clients
- Keeping company credit exposures within set risk bearing limits
- Completing loan application forms and submitting to loan committees for approval
- Using credit-scoring systems for small credit amounts (such as small unsecured personal loans)
- Degree in Business Studies, Management, Statistics, Finance, Mathematics, Accounting or Economics.
- Confident, reliable and motivated with strong time management skills, a very good eye for detail and the ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Excellent IT, analytical, numerical, interpersonal, communication, problem-solving and teamworking skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as subject of the mail
Application Deadline 20th September, 2019.