Ruhe Global Resources (RGR) is an educational advisory centre that provides study abroad and visa counseling to Nigerian student who intend in to study in any of institutions abroad. We are proud partners of several Institutions.
We have access to British, American, European, Asian and Middle Eastern Universities and Colleges. Therefore, We provide detailed, valid and updated Educational guidance, Visa Support, Registration and Preparation for International Exams to international students applying different schools abroad.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Center Marketing Manager
- To work with the managing director, Regional Manager and other team member to evaluate and successfully increase sales and marketing of the branch by establish new business opportunities while strengthening existing ones.
- To Assist in coordinating marketing & sales activities; consistently drive traffic to the RGR offices, websites, social media and online especially from the west and in all-region in Nigeria; generate and follow up with MOU partners and ensure consistent flow of students from such partners; be involved in suggesting digital campaigns and effectively increase brand awareness.
- Achieve set monthly revenue and registration target.
- Responsible for ensuring daily registration target in the branch is met.
Core Working Relationships:
- Customer Service officer, Assistant managers, Business Development Officers, Recruitment Officers and managers, Branch Manager, Conversion Officers/ Manager, Events Manager, Marketing/Brand Marketing Manager, Human Resource Officer, Managing Director.
- The post holder will be Reporting to the Managing Director and work closely with all Abuja based staff; this position will focus on recruitment to all RGRs services and partner Universities programs and market the RGR brand in Nigeria across all marketing communications channels.
- Meeting with potential applicants in order to counsel and guide them towards enrollment to any of RGRs services.
- Attendance at recruitment exhibitions, representation of RGR on exhibition stands.
- Conversion of current applicants via telephone and face-to-face meetings.
- Regular visits to cities outside of Abuja. participation in admissions seminars held at schools, hotels and other venues.
- Contribution to RGR s marketing strategy and organisation of marketing and advertising activity in Nigeria.
- Ensure Delivery of expert visa advice and counselling for all Nigerian RGR applicants applying for visas through the visa experts.
- Input and expert advice with regards to RGRs strategy in Nigeria.
- Possible travel to cities outside of Abuja for recruitment events or training, including abroad.
- Essentially sell programmes and represent the best interest of partners & RGR in Nigeria.
- Ensure constant steam of walk in clients at the assigned RGR office.
- Assist with developing new strategic recruitment activities through gathering market intelligence.
- Achieve agreed targets for each intake
- Provide timely and accurate updates to the Company regarding student recruitment activities.
- Make contact and follow up with new institutions in Nigeria to have a signed MOUs to send students to RGR.
- Marketing and promoting RGR institutions to prospective students.
- Maintain full update on RGR partner institutions regarding courses, materials and procedures.
- Initiate necessary virtual and real-time marketing strategies/campaigns using various social media platforms amongst others as required.
- Any other related task that may be assigned
- Manage Business Development Officer, cleaners and temporary Teaching staff.
- Work with the Managing Director in increasing revenue by 50%-100% after the next intake.
- Initiate new marketing ideas and work out plans.
- Helping to develop and implement a customer service policy for RGR
- Finding ways to measure customer satisfaction and improve services
- Managing a team of customer service staff
- Handling face-to-face enquiries from customers.
- Analysing statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service RGR is providing
- Producing written information for customers, often involving use of computer packages and software
- Writing reports analysing the customer service that RGR provides
- Developing feedback or complaints procedures for customers to use
- Improving customer service procedures, policies and standards for RGR
- Meeting with other managers to discuss possible improvements to customer service
- Involvement in staff recruitment and appraisals
- Training staff to deliver a high standard of customer service
- Leading or supervising a team of customer service staff
- Learning about RGR’s products or services and keeping up to date with changes
- Keeping ahead of developments in customer service by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending courses.
Administrative and Office Management:
- Record office expenditure and manage the budget
- Organise the office layout and maintain supplies of stationery and equipment
- Implement and promote equality and diversity policy
- Write reports for senior management and deliver presentations
- Respond to customer enquiries and complaints
- Review and update health and safety policies and ensure they’re observed
- Check that data protection laws are being adhered to in relation to the storage of data, and review and update policies
- Arrange regular testing for electrical equipment and safety devices
- Attend conferences and training
- Manage social media for your organisation.
- Maintain the condition of the office and arrange for necessary repairs
- Organise and chair meetings with staff – in lower paid roles this may include typing the agenda and taking minutes, but senior managers usually have an administrative assistant to do this
- Oversee the recruitment of new staff, sometimes including training and induction
- Ensure adequate staff levels to cover for absences and peaks in workload, often by using temping agencies
- Carry out staff appraisals, manage performance and discipline staff
- Delegate work to staff and manage their workload and output
- Promote staff development and training
- Develop and initiate business development and /marketing strategies.
- Assist in coordinating actions to influence developed strategies.
- Assist in the execution of marketing campaigns.
- Assist in the development and planning of all branding and marketing activities.
- Identify opportunities, develop plans and establish business alliances that will strengthen the RGR brand.
- Carry out sensitization activities and generate new leads in formal and informal sectors of key cities where an RGR office does not exist at the moment.
- Make presentations to key employers, parents and students of highly rated secondary institutions and generate traffic/leads/registrations, ensuring students register.
- Create the needed buzz in tertiary institutions thereby increasing leads from the institutions.
Requirements, Qualifications and Experience
Education and Experience:
- Experience with an international recruitment agency will be highly considered but not required.
- Graduate degree – essential, Postgraduate degree will be an added advantage
- Marketing experience in a similar role
- Considerable experience in a customer facing role – essential
- Candidates with industry related experience will be strongly considered with higher salary where commensurate.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Collaboration Skills
- Negotiation & Persuasion skills
- Project Management Skills
- Research & Strategy
- Computer Skills
- Business Intelligence
- Excellent communication skills, can build positive relationships with people of a variety of different ages and levels of authority
- Can influence and persuade at all levels
- Culturally sensitive and committed to equal opportunities. Committed to RGR’s values of equality and diversity.
- Ability and willingness to travel within Nigeria including.
- Excellent customer service and sales support skills Excellent written and Verbal communication skills
- Evidence of success in building and maintaining customer relationships leading to increased sales
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Sound organisational, planning & time management skills.
- Excellent leadership skill
- Evidence of working within a target-driven environment
- Meeting Sales Goals and Professionalism
- Experience and ability in providing market intelligence in order to guide recruitment activities
- Knowledge and experience of visa counselling for visa applicants
- Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Closing Skills, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, High & Sustainable Energy Level
- Experience of report – writing and statistical analysis
- Excellent customer service skills, experience working within a customer -facing role
- Takes initiatives and works independently/within a team when required
- Highly organised, can manage several tasks simultaneously
- Can work under pressure when required
- Highly motivated self-starter with a high level of energy and motivation.
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Significant experience related to the international Higher Education sector
- Knowledge of international educational qualifications and their Nigeria equivalencies
- Knowledge of marketing for international Higher Education sector within Nigeria
- Knowledge and experience of visa counselling for visa applicants
- Knowledge of international higher education and experience of working in international education – desirable
- Experience working in the Education marketplace
- Knowledge of the study-overseas market.
- You will be placed on 3 months’ probation with a salary of 50,000NGN – 80,000NGN Depending on your experience and expertise you bring.
- After probation, your salary could be increased to between 80,000 to 150,000NGN depending on input and performance.
- Training and development opportunities and performance-related incentives will be available as part of the role.
Deadline: 27th October, 2019.
Monday; 28th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a CV and Cover Letter demonstrating that you meet the requirements to “The Human Resources Manager, Ruhe Global Resources” via: email@example.com
- Please send your CV and Cover Letter as the body of the email and as an attachment in this order:
- Cover Letter
- You should be ready to resume as soon as possible.