Contec Global Group – Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa and Europe. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is among the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality.
Our Mobile phones and electronics company is currently recruiting for suitable and qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Distribution Channel Head
- Must Good knowledge of mobile phone / Electronics distribution industry.
- Must have 8 – 15 years’ experience in same industry (sales related role with at least 2years in related role)
- Persuasion, Prospecting and Public Speaking, Customer Relationship Management and Microsoft Office..
- Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills and Sales Planning
- Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges
- Territory Management.
- Develop Sales strategy, sales plan: yearly, quarterly and monthly.
- Develop an effective distribution plan covering the required channels.
- Establish objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales targets for regions and territories; projecting sales volume as directed by company’s objectives, Sales Policies and Strategies.
- Ensure Distribution Expansion and Geographic reach Pan Nigeria
- Identify, Evaluate and Appoint Distribution Partners, Distributors, Dealers
- Ensure Best Payment practices for the Sales from Partners /Customers and ensure the Organization Finances are secured.
- Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors
- Implement national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintain and submit detailed Channel Data on Partners, Dealers with their details and upgraded from Time to Time.
- Timely submission of Sales MIS to reporting Manager/superior
- Plan to ensure achievement of regional and personal targets to the Team, aligning with company sales policies and Objectives.
- Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target and KPI target are met.
- Ensure targets are delivered through people management, performance review, reward and individual recognition.
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and manage same aaccordingly.
- Provide on-the-ground support for sales associates as they generate leads and close new deals.
- Continually assess current business distribution channels, develop and evaluate their performance and manage conflict ensuring alignment with territory plans.
- Maintain data relative to partner’s accounts and activities and document customer interactions.
- Any other tasks as assigned.
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them.
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics.
- Provide daily report of field sales success and communicate same to superiors.
- Sell to existing and potential direct accounts as well as provide sales support to distribution partners to participate in closing and order or to facilitate and add value to the selling process.
Deadline: 20th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online