Smart Partners Consulting – Our client in the Garment Production brand is recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory and Data Executive Manager
Victoria Island, Lagos
Job type: Full time
- we are in need of a suitable and qualified candidate for the role of Inventory and Data Executive Manager, Someone who will be in charge of taking the general inventories of the store and perform a high volume of data entry by using word processing, spreadsheet, Data base or other computer software to ensure the smooth running of our bussiness
- Develop the company’s inventory management strategy with the aim of controlling costs within budgetary limits, generating savings, rationalising inventory and maximizing available working capital
- Track daily production data.
- Investigate loopholes in materials usage and reporting; provide detailed report of inaccuracies and discrepancies.
- Provide routine management information on inventory performance; Monitor and evaluate materials usage & cost.
- At least 3 years working experience in similar position
- Minimum of B. Sc in Business and Data Management, MIS or related field
- Possess excellent personal
- Organisation and business administration skills in accordance with modern best practice methods.
- Proven Expertise in the use of data analysis tools.
- Possess the ability to work productively, efficiently & effectively with initiative and drive under tight timescales and pressure whilst maintaining attention to detail and quality.
Deadline: 15th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV in MS Word or PDF format to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.