UNITeS Cisco Networking Academy was established in 2007 and it launched the School Based Project for Educational Institutions in 2009 with the objective of developing Nigerian youths in capacity building which covers the use, support and maintenance of Information Technology. Over the years, our impact has been felt across the Nation in over 78 Federal Government owned institutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intern – Technical Support
- Assist the Technical officer in the day to day running of the officer.
- Carry out computer repairs.
- Ensure that all computers in the office are in good conditions.
- Assist the office location with computer troubleshooting and repairs.
- Ensure that the office environment is secured, and all technical issues addressed.
- OND or NCE in any field
- Must have a technical background and be able to troubleshoot a computer.
- Should have a good knowledge of computer hard and able to assemble a computer.
- Candidate must reside close to Surulere or Orile.
This offer comes with an accommodation
Application Closing Date
Deadline; 23rd October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.