Amaget Stores Limited – We are one of Nigeria’s leading online market place; we are a one-stop shop for all your IT needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communications Executive
- We are looking for a talented Social media manager to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers.
- You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Set specific objectives and report
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor web traffic metrics
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Minimum educational qualification HND/BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Minimum of 1-3 years proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Interested candidates must reside in Lagos
- Preferably Female
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume in PDF to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th October, 2019.