CityCode Mortgage Bank Limited is a duly registered Primary Mortgage Bank that has remained healthy since inception in 1992. We are set up for the purpose of providing mortgage loans and assisting customers in accessing National Housing Fund Loan through Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Officer
- Timely preparation of agreements, legal documents and other documents in relation to the Company’s business
- Legal research.
- Liaise with external solicitors on the execution of assigned tasks
- Provide support for company secretarial functions including, preparing meeting agenda, attending and taking minutes of meetings, following up to ensure completion of meeting action points
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of a Second Class Upper degree in Law
- must have completed NYSC
- Not more than 3 years cognate experience in corporate law and practice/litigation form a reputable company/firm.
- Legal Drafting
- Legal Advice.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and Credentials to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 25th October, 2019.