Petrogap Oil and Gas Limited was incorporated as a response to the emerging trends in the dynamic Oil & Gas industry. We are a wholly indigenous company and registered player in the Upstream, Midstream and Downstream sectors of the Oil & Gas industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Intern
Job Category: Oil and Gas
- Grant access to building by appropriate implementation of Visitor Policy.
- Answer incoming telephone calls, assist callers, take messages, provide information, and make community referrals and direct calls to staff, route incoming paper work to appropriate staff.
- Accurately document all activities. Notify appropriate supervisor and/or manager of any critical incidents of emergencies
- Offer support services to other staff.
- Research on trends and news daily and prepare newsletter for the organization
- Maintain a professional and personable demeanor while working with colleagues, management and support staff.
- Update and maintain client information and program tracking.
- BSc graduate awaiting NYSC or currently serving.
- Must have excellent communication skill
- Must be smart and industrious.
- Female and must be presentable
- Live around areas not far from Victoria Island.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Front Desk Intern” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 11th November, 2019.