Kimberly Ryan Limited is a Human Resources Development Company whose aim is to lead in attracting, developing and retaining superior human capital to create a dramatic business advantage for our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Group Finance Manager (Senior Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Category: Oil & Gas
- The Group Finance Manager (GFM) is responsible for the Group’s financial/management reporting and balance sheet management, including finance support for a variety of corporate and business projects.
- This role will be key to providing timely, accurate and meaningful financial information and analysis that enable senior management decision making, enable our shareholders to assess the organization’s performance, complies with the requirements of our regulators, and maintains our credibility with policyholders and business partners.
- The GFM, as the finance ICT project champion, works closely with the Project Management Office (PMO) to ensure timely and efficient implementation of all finance function related ICT Transformation projects. This function reports to the Group Finance Director (GFD).
- Manage the production of monthly, quarterly and full year consolidated financial results and reporting, including balance sheet management.
- Develop and manage all group financial reporting deadlines.
- Review of subsidiary/associate financial returns and prepare reports to the GFD on the investment performance.
- Preparation of quarterly and annual statutory financial statements (IFRS) including supporting statutory notes and disclosures.
- Assist in preparation of other regulatory reporting obligations including preparation of supporting statutory notes and disclosures.
- Manage relationships with other Group functions and all divisional finance reporting teams.
- Co-ordinate the embedding of IFRS in the financial reporting and systems of the subsidiary businesses.
- Manage the improvement of the financial reporting process in particular to support growing statutory and regulatory disclosure requirements e.g. IFRS 9/15/16/17 and continuing pressure on reporting deadlines.
- Liaise with external auditors in addressing technical accounting developments and to ensure the smooth running and close-out of the audit process.
- Provide expert advice on specialist and technical accounting areas (such as impairment reviews, FX accounting, etc.) in the context of quarterly and annual financial reporting.
- Support financial budget, forecasting, and treasury activities of the Group.
- Embrace and drive a culture of continuous process improvement across the finance functions and the wider business.
- Prepare ad hoc reports and analysis for senior management as requested.
- Special projects across Group Finance as required.
Finance ICT Project Champion:
- Lead the ERP implementation for finance function processes and work as part of a cross-functional diverse project team.
- Work closely with the ERP Configuration Team to ensure their ERP configuration delivers the desired process.
- Work closely with all work streams and business SPA’s and CFO’s to ensure processes are efficient, effective and compliant as well as aligned with Mutual Benefits standards.
- Ensure processes are documented, training materials developed and processes integrate into the day to day work of operating finance teams.
- Manage the business related project budget.
- Ensure finance functions within the Group have in place the most effective IT Systems and Processes to deliver the business strategy.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Recognized professional qualification: ACA / ACCA, FCA, CFA, ACITN, etc.
- Experienced professional with at least 7 years of relevant experience (with at least 5 years in managerial position in a group business).
- In-depth understanding of IFRS.
- Demonstrate an ability to manage multi-currency consolidations and group financial reporting (in audit or industry).
- Experience in Insurance sector accounting and knowledge of insurance regulatory environment.
- Good proven project management skills.
- Strong general accounting / finance background required for this position.
- Experience with budgets, planning and forecasting of P&L’s.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Strong computer skills, proficient with word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software, e-mail and meeting management software. Intermediate/Advanced level Microsoft Excel skills are required.
- Ability to analyze and synthesize data that is visually appealing and effectively tells a clear story.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills and conflict resolution skills required.
- Ability to interact with individuals at all levels within the organization and be able to work independently as well as within a variety of teams. Must be able to handle all types of personalities and relate to people at all levels of the organization.
- Must have solid business acumen and understanding of a variety of functional areas within the business.
- Prior experience with ERP is a strong plus.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- While performing the duties of this job, employees are regularly required to:
- Sit, walk and stand
- Talk and hear, both in person and by telephone
- Use hands repetitively to operate standard office equipment
- Reach with hands and arms
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and the ability to adjust focus
- Timely submission of accurate financial reports
- Actual vs budget performance
- Minimal to zero variation in unaudited vs audited financial performance
- Timely submission of audited financial statements to NAICOM for approval
- Timely approval of audited financial statements by NAICOM
- Timely implementation of ICT Transformation Projects for the Finance functions
- Liquidity & solvency management for the Group
- Implementation of auditors’ management letters issues for the Group
Key Traits of a Successful GFM:
- High competency on computer based programs and applications.
- Self-motivated and proactive with the ability to work unsupervised.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact effectively with staff and subsidiaries.
- Proven written and oral communication skills.
- Efficient time management and demonstrated ability to multi-task.
- Adherence to compliance regulations.
- Positive attitude and desire to constantly learn and grow.
Job Title: Sales and Business Development Manager – Oil & Gas
Reports to: The Executive Director
- Builds market position by understanding and demonstrating oil & gas characteristics, capabilities, and features; developing and qualifying buyers; closing sales.
- Develop and Manage sub business brokers
- Develop buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers; meeting prospects at various fora and events;
- Contact clients with interest in procuring automobiles to offer them sales deals across various affiliate partner facilities
- Maintain a list of new/existing customers and occasionally communicate with them to discuss business opportunities
- Lobby to secure contracts for the supply of vehicle units to businesses, government agencies, and private establishments
- Develop and implement strategies to enhance sales efficiency and increase generated revenue
- Interact with customers to identify their requirements and assist them in selecting a car that meets their specifications
- Supervise and guide the operations of sales agents to ensure they are in line with set standards
- Oversee the processing of client orders to ensure timely delivery of ordered units
- Conduct negotiations with clients to reach a profitable bargain
- Set sales objectives and establish action plans for achieving set targets
- Maintain contact with clients to provide post-sales services, obtain customer feedback and resolve any arising customer issue.
- B.Sc/HND in Humanities, MBA an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience. Previous automobile/Oil & Gas sales Experience added advantage.
- Key Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to meet and exceed sales Target
- Superior analytical skills
- Understanding of customer needs
- Excellent Presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work with little supervision
Job Title: HSE Officer
Department: Construction/Oil & Gas
- The HSE officer will be responsible for ensuring Construction workers are following established policies and safety regulations
- He will be responsible for creating safer construction sites.
- HSE officer will be responsible for development, implementation, and enforcement of policies that reduce the risk of accidents.
- The safety officer is also responsible for keeping policies up to date, meeting the latest standards, and establishing new ones from time to time as more and newer risks are discovered.
- The HSE officer will also be tasked with keeping policies up to date, meeting the latest standards, and establishing new ones from time to time.
- He(s) is in charge of site inspections and hazards identification as well as establishing procedures and policies to overcome those hazardous situations.
- Inspection of broken equipment, defective tools, and other potential hazards.
- Determine type of personal protective equipment (PPE) is needed and ensure workers are trained how to operate and use tools and equipment.
- Conduct safety investigations.
- Provide frequent safety trainings to all site workers and general construction team.
- Perform emergency response drills
- Coordinate registration and removal of hazardous waste
- Arrange for OSHA-mandated testing and/or evaluations.
- HND/B.Sc in relevant field
- 5-7 years of experience in the Construction industry
- Knowledge of the Construction proces
- Very good command of English (spoken and written)
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Can work with little or no supervision.
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Abuja / Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join the team
- He/she will provide strategic guidance to teams towards facilitating the project deliverables and the realization of its strategic objectives.
- The ideal candidate will coordinate the team and processes to ensure that the projects are delivered within scope, schedule and budget.
- He/she will be the go-to person for everything involving the project. Successful candidate shall be supervised by the Program Manager.
- Work with the team to produce the project management plans and execute the plans as developed throughout the project life cycle.
- Establish in collaboration with the Program Manager, the project governance and the overall project implementation and monitoring plans including their interdependencies.
- Support the Program Manager to manage the project budget, schedules, scope, quality and ensure efficient utilization of the project resources.
- Manage risks, issues, records and reports of project progress & status and take corrective measures where necessary.
- Lead the project team to execute the stakeholders’ management strategies.
- First Degree from a recognized institution in any relevant field. Possession of a Postgraduate Degree is an added advantage.
- Candidate with background in engineering would be preferred.
- Possession of professional credentials PMP and/or PRINCE2P is required.
- Minimum of 5 years’ post-graduation experience with at least 3 years as professional Project Manager.
- Excellent communication, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office; working knowledge of project management software (MS Project etc.) is highly required.
Job Title: Operation Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Sector: Oil & Gas
- The company is looking for an Operation Manager to plan, direct and coordinate the company’s operations function.
- The individual will be responsible for improving performance, productivity and cost effectiveness through the implementation of effective methods and strategies across all fronts in the operations function.
- Learn,optimize and manage every aspect of our operations function.
- Organize and coordinate resources, both manpower and materials to ensure targets are met.
- Ensure compliance to health and safety regulations.
- Complete periodic operational reviews and reports.
- Responsible for the delivery of overall operational targets.
- Maintain and create highly-structured processes and systems with a data-driven approach
- Create and maintain detailed manuals that document all relevant parts of the company’s operations
- Demonstrate achievement of results e.g. business improvements
- Drive Business Continuity initiatives
- Holding periodic meetings with the sales team and working on market feedback.
Ideal candidates for this role should have:
- At least 6 years post-undergraduate, full-time work experience as an operations manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or any other related discipline
- Experience managing operations, including detailed budgeting and reporting.
- Experience managing and coordinating teams to deliver on a tight schedule
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team building and leadership skills.
Job Title: Software Developer
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or any related course.
- 4 – 7 years of experience working as a software developer.
- Portfolio of links to live site developed
Deadline: 10th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.