IHS Towers is the largest independent mobile telecommunications infrastructure provider in Europe, Africa and the Middle East. Founded in 2001, IHS provides services across the full tower value chain – colocation on owned towers, deployment and managed services.
Today IHS Towers has operations in Nigeria, Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Zambia and Rwanda. Following the recent acquisitions of MTN and Etisalat’s tower portfolios in Nigeria, IHS owns over 23,300 towers in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Contract Management
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Contribute to development and implementation of policies, processes and procedures for the Supply Chain function.
- Oversee procurement process, subcontract, and supply chain audits as required.
- Advise on continuous alignment of category strategies to Supply Chain policies and processes.
- Collaborate with functions across the business to develop contract structures for complex goods and services.
- Provide support to complex subcontract negotiations and create playbooks/ training materials for Supply Chain team.
- Identify 3rd-party supplier risks and develop mitigation strategies.
- Act as interface between Supply Chain and Legal on subcontract strategies and subcontract risk management.
- Implement supplier contract management strategies.
- Review bid clarification/ qualification and related documents drafted by project teams.Predict, detect, prevent, and/ or mitigate information security threats to the business.
- Work with the Technical team and other supporting functions to ensure successful integration of proposal efforts, contract execution, and supplier management initiatives.
- Establish operating plan for procurement risk and compliance assessment activities.
- Develop recovery plans, involving both corrective and preventative actions, for subcontract claims and disputes.
- Support project teams in review of tenders and bid documentation. Provide recommendations on contract terms and conditions.
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Law
- Demonstrable knowledge and application of contracts and subcontracts, supplier audits and supply chain policies and procedures.
- +10 years relevant work experience, including at least 3 years of supervisory/ managerial responsibility.
- Customer Focus
- Be Bold.
- Legal Drafting
- Contract Management
- Vendor Management
- Supplier Risk Management
- Negotiation Skills
- Anti-Bribery/ Corruption/ KYC Regulations
- Pre-Qualification & Tendering.
- Analytical Thinking
- Attention to Detail
- Leading & Influencing
- Collaboration & Teamwork
Deadline: 21st October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online