Pivotage Consulting – Our client, a full Service Real Estate Development Company is looking to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Job Ref: BS/1128/HM
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos State, Nigeria.
Type: Full Time
Reports to: Managing Partners
- Driving the company’s HR administration, by reviewing policies as they relate to staff handbook, appraisal, targets and KPIs, employee discipline, and promotions and raises.
- Orienting new employees by providing orientation information packets; reviewing company policies; gathering withholding and other payroll information; explaining and obtaining signatures for benefit programs.
- Documenting human resources actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Accomplishing human resources department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Performing administrative duties and functions requiring confidentiality, initiative, and sound decision-making.
- Planning, scheduling and coordinating meetings and all associated logistics, department and off-site meetings, external group other events.
- Administering benefits programs such as life, health, and dental insurance, pension plans, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
- Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Strong team player.
- Experience and skill creating and organizing presentations and reporting for executive audience.
- Excellent Interviewing Skills, Professionalism, Organization, Teamwork.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills with attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and time management skills to stay on top of time sensitive projects and urgent requests, requiring a high level of flexibility and ability to execute quickly.
- Thinks ahead, minimizing potential problems. Proactive in identifying areas to improve.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Communicates openly and directly. Adjusts communication to level of audience. Responds professionally.
- Ability to handle highly confidential and technical material.
- Ability to work efficiently and handle multiple projects and tasks concurrently, in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient PC skills to include Microsoft applications (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word and other business enterprise systems).
- Takes initiative to learn new systems and stay current in area of expertise.
- Knowledge of general office procedures (e.g., filing, correspondence, scheduling, expenses, calendar)
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor of Laws
- 6+ or more year’s relevant experience in an executive support/ human resource role at a high corporate level.
- Prioritizes tasks and meets deadlines with minimal supervision. Strong problem solving.
- Independently explores and learns about the company, the role and how to get things done in a complex environment.
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Personal Management.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of labor Law and HR practices
Job Title: Corporate Finance Manager /Accountant
Ref Id: BS/1218/CF
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Type: Full Time
Reports to: Managing Partners
- Playing an active role in the finance analysis and valuation by developing high-quality financial models
- Working closely with the corporate finance management and key stakeholders in long-term strategy formation, revenue budget setting processes, and the identification of new opportunities for the business
- Liaising with the legal team in ensuring that financial transactions executed across the business are in compliance with state legislation and business policies
- Identifying revenue generation opportunities for the business by identifying potential clients and investors
- Defining the appropriate liquidity quantum that the business should maintain and the composition
- Defining appropriate capital structures for business arrangements while keeping in mind the business needs, risk management, taxation, accounting, and legal/policy requirements
- Preparing and processing purchase orders, invoices, receipts, cheque requests, manual cheques and contract payments.
- Processing and maintaining of encumbrances (Fee for Service Contracts, Lease Agreements, Rental Agreements, etc).
- Managing the company’s finances.
- Formulating and implementing the organization’s financial plans and keep up-to-date account records particularly payables.
- Preparing the company’s weekly and monthly budget including payroll, monthly purchases etc.
- Providing monthly updates on budget implementation covering credit and carry forwards commitments, de-commitments, and payments;
- Ensuring deposit of all cash transactions.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- B.Sc in Accounting. (An MSc in Accounting or other related fields will be an added advantage)
- Must have exceptionally good communication skills both in written and verbal form
- Strong Knowledge of Accounting principles and Softwares (Peachtree Sage, Tally
- High Level Audit Experience
- Proficiency in Excel and QuickBooks
- Must be conversant with the Taxation System in Nigeria
- ICAN Certified
- At least five years relevant work experience leading a finance/accounting team from the beginning of a financial period to its close
- Must be conversant with most accounting principles.
- Great Analytical skills and Eye for details
- Preferred Years of Experience: 5-10 years.
Deadline: 30th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS Word format only) to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the role “HR Manager” as the subject of your application.