Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Campaign Manager – Elev8 Nigeria
- Are you a passionate marketing professional? Are you looking for an environment where you can drive innovation and promote a rapidly expanding organisation? Elev8 (our Education Business) has a superb opportunity to do just this.
- As Marketing Campaigns Manager, you will have responsibility for designing, developing and delivering digital marketing campaigns to generate leads, drive engagement and position elev8 as the go-to place for executive and IT training across our key locations.
- Elev8 is an exciting education business that is changing the way training is recognized and delivered. From our start in Costa Rica we will be launching and developing the elev8 brand across several key locations in the next 2 years and we’re looking for someone to be part of our exciting journey.
What We’re Looking For
- Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support.
- You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
- Proven campaign management experience across all key marketing channels
- Strong English language skills and experience of writing content
- 3 years minimum digital/online project management experience
- Expertise in social media channel and campaign management for B2B and B2C audiences
- Experience of email marketing channels, design of campaigns, execution and reporting
- Knowledge in SEO (Search engine optimization) and PPC (pay per click) activity a bonus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Marketing or a related subject
- Proven expertise managing marketing campaigns across PPC, social media, search engines, display and email
- Strong understanding of current online/offline marketing activities to drive sales and brand engagement
- Proven experience managing marketing programs activity for a growing and dynamic company in the Education industry is highly desirable
- Experience of managing marketing automation programs
- True self-starter that can drive marketing activity across a business
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with the Head of Marketing, other members of the marketing team and stakeholders to develop high impact marketing campaigns
- Manage content programs to drive engagement across key marketing channels including social media, email, websites and search
- Manage social media engagement and community management so that elev8 becomes known as a highly engaged education business
- Ensure websites are able to drive engagement and sales including content development, campaign integration and new features and functions to encourage user-engagement
- Management and maintenance of social media presence across all global channels, and monitoring local channels ensuring best practice standards are met
- Management of email marketing platform, coordinating newsletters and bespoke campaigns
- Work with other marketing stakeholders to ensure online channels meet marketing objectives
- Day-to-day administration of SEM activity to ensure best ROI
- Measure and report on digital marketing channels and provide insight into KPIs & ROI
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.