Ascentech Services Limited – Our client, a leading organization in the Healthcare industry, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
- Disseminating details through phone, fax and e-mail.
- Organizing and keeping files and handling projects.
- Answering and forwarding phone call, and taking messages.
- Assisting management personnel in wide variety of workplace responsibilities.
- Collecting and distributing couriers or packages among workers and starting and searching messages.
- Updating consultation schedules, creating travel deals, doing word handling, basic accounting, and handling.
- Training new personnel regarding the workplace office responsibilities, when needed.
- Helping the associate, staff, or other management staff in doing their responsibilities.
- Training other co-workers in workplace to perform work well by utilizing computer applications and sustain efficiency of the workplace methods and procedures.
- Cooperating with workplace personnel to maintain proper connections and a friendly environment within the office.
- Providing details to phone callers, and office visitors
- Monitoring the use of devices and supplies within the workplace.
- Dealing with inquiries or needs from the visitors and workers.
- Coordinating the maintenance and repair of devices for the workplace.
- An OND
- Experience in administrative or clerical activities in the healthcare industry will be preferred
- Good interaction abilities and professional personal display.
- Should be sincere, sincere, and trustworthy.
- Male candidates are strongly encouraged to apply and will be preferred
- Knowledge of office and management techniques.
- Knowledge of customer service methods and concepts.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS Word format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted