Pivotage Consulting – Our client, a branded water distribution company is currently seeking to grow its team by hiring a suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketer
Ref No: HM/1114/WN
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Type: Full Time
Career: Mid/Level Expert
- Develops marketing strategy by studying economic indicators; tracking changes in supply and demand; identifying customers and their current and future needs; monitoring the competition.
- Develop and implement sales and marketing strategy and plan
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecast. Meet and ensure the targets are met, if nor exceeded
- Provide leadership through effective communication of vision, active coaching and motivation of the sales team
- Identify, nature and harness new business opportunities to grow market shares through monitoring trend and development in market place
- Develop competencies and processes required to create an effective and efficient sales force
- Create and implement effective direct and indirect sales strategies
- Provide sales management. Budget control, compensation programs and incentive planning
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Must be presentable.
- Must have strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks.
- Must be proactive and with strong attention to details.
- Must have good communication skills (both written and oral).
- Must have the ability to work without supervision.
- Must have good negotiation skill.
- Must be a good team player with Interpersonal skills.
- Must be confident, have a dynamic personality.
- First degree in relevant field
- Impeccable oral and written communication skills.
- Strong leadership and managerial abilities.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks
- At least 5 years’ experience in FMCG sector preferably in the drinks/ Beverage/ Water distribution section
- Preferably female
- Highly analytical and strategic thinker.
- Target oriented, self- motivated and a goal getter.
Deadline: 9th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS Word format only) to: email@example.com Using the role “Marketer” as the subject of your application.