Team Ace – Our client, a leading Microfinance Bank in Nigeria is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Brief Job Duties
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
- Track the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Hands on practical experience with the use of SAGE accounting software
- Knowledge of Statutory accounting principles
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Certification is also required (CFA, CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified)
- 3-5 years accounting/finance experience with proven track record in a supervisory capacity
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
Core Skills required:
- Experience using banking applications
- Knowledge of Tax Management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Finance Manager” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 4th December, 2019.