Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: HVAC Technician
- Providing technical direction and on-the-job training.
- Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
- Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Complying with service standards, work instructions and customers’ requirements.
- Assisting with customers’ queries.
- Installing, maintaining and repairing ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment.
- Identifying maintenance risks on equipment.
- Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
- Cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems, and performing warranty services.
- Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in building maintenance.
- Minimum of Trade Test in Electrical or its equivalent
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Proficient in balancing air and water treatment systems in line with HVAC protocols.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in reading schematics and work plans.
- Ability to work after hours, over weekends and on public holidays with short or no notice.
- Ability to work in confined spaces.
- High School Diploma, GED or suitable equivalent.
- 3+ years’ experience as an HVAC technician, and willingness to continue education in HVAC field.
- Understanding of advanced principles of air conditioning, refrigeration and heating.
- Working knowledge of boiler systems.
Job Title: Accountant
- Organize and present meaningfully detailed reports to communicate the results of completed audit engagements to Management.
- Investigate violations to the Group’s operational procedures and makes recommendations on appropriate preventive or remedial actions.
- Monitor and report on the implementation of audit recommendations.
- Liaise with the Finance Unit and external auditors to ensure timely and cost effective completion of statutory audits.
- Perform audit planning and participate in planned audits as indicated in the annual audit plan.
- Evaluate the organization’s internal control process to identify areas of ineffectiveness and recommending practical solutions.
- Review and evaluate audit programs to achieve audit objectives.
- At least 3 years of practical experience in a private accounting firm and/or hands on experience in executing internal audits.
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
- B.Sc in Accounting, Finance, or an another related field.
- Professional Certificates as an added advantages.
N120,000 – N130,000 Gross monthly.
Job Title: Store Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist to initiate purchase requisitions for the replacement of stock of all regular stores items whenever the stock level of any item of store approaches the minimum limit fixed in respect thereof.
- Issue materials only in required quantities for specific jobs after obtaining due authorization.
- Any other related job.
- Exercise general control over all activities in Stores Department.
- Ensures safe keeping both as to quality and quantity of materials.
- Maintain proper records using an excel sheet.
Qualification and Experience
- Knowledge of Excel
- Candidate must be willing to resume immediately.
- Reside around Victoria Island, Lekki, Ikoyi, Central axis
- B.Sc / HND qualification
- 1-2 years experience
- Knowledge of Technical materials
Job Title: Recruitment Officer
- Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers.
- Knowledge about on-boarding and induction.
- Knowledge of HR daily report.
- Knowledge of recruiting technical suitable candidates.
- Following up on the interview process status.
- Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates.
- Male / Female
- MUST be in Lagos (Surulere, Yaba, Victoria Island, Lekki Axis)
- Candidate must be able to resume immediately.
- B.Sc / HND qualification.
- 2-3 years exp.
N80,000 monthly, Gross.
Job Title: Procurement Officer
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options.
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies.
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts.
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality.
- Maintain and update list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development.
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases.
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers.
- Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data.
- Minimum of 1 year experience as procurement officer or related position.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts.
- Ability to procure locally and internationally.
- B.Sc or HND qualification.
- Candidates must have worked in a construction company or a facility management company.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy and systems.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job title as the subject of the mail.