AgroMall Discovery and Extension Services Limited is at the intersection of digitised agricultural production support, digitised agricultural extension and digital financial services. We integrate agricultural economics, agronomy and quality control with financial services on our digital platforms turning them into powerful tools in the hands of our agents and farmers for improved farm production and financial inclusion of the rural economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Job Status: Full Time
Reports To: Human Resource and Admin Manager
Where you fit in
- We are committed to change the world for the better by bringing greater meaning and happiness into people’s lives, everywhere through agriculture and technology
- We are passionate about our mission, and excited to grow our company with people who want to do the same – and people who will bring in their different perspectives to help us continue to shape our team and company
- If this is you, we encourage you to swim into our candidate pool!
- The Front Desk Officer is the first face AgroMall guests and clients are expected to interact with at the company front office
- The role is required to manage and coordinate the smooth operations of the front office and provide assistance to the human resource department where necessary.
Operational and Technical Responsibilities:
- Welcoming Visitors: When guests arrive the front desk is required to warmly welcome them with a dashing smile, answer basic questions regarding the business that they might have, confirm and direct guests to appropriate personnel for meetings
- Front Office Phone Calls / Mails: The front desk officer is required to attend to all front office incoming calls. Screening calls as requested, routing calls to appropriate recipients, taking and relaying messages as needed. This role also oversees the distribution of outgoing and incoming mails to the proper recipients.
- Administrative Tasks: The front desk officer is required to support the Human Resource/Admin and other departments to execute administrative duties as assigned.
- Minimum of a First Degree in Social Sciences, Humanities, Business Administration or a relevant discipline is required.
- 0 – 2 years experience in a related role.
- Strategic Thinking, problem solving/analysis, customer/client Focus.
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- A background in Human Resource Management will be an added advantage.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word. Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must be a High performer with a drive for excellence and growth
- Strong team player and ability to collaborate with team members
- Must be very strong at execution and executing within timelines
- Must be smart with an appetite for creativity and innovation.
- Must be an optimist disruptive thinker with a sight for possibilities irrespective of the situation
- Must be a creative person with the right workplace ethics and behaviour
- Must be committed to continuous learning and showing mutual respect to all levels of staff.
- Health Insurance
- Learning & Growth Opportunities
- Flexible time and days of work
- Subsidized lunch
- Opportunity to work with bright minds and even more.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st March, 2020.