Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading non-governmental public health organisations in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV & AIDS prevention and treatment, malaria prevention and treatment, primary health care system strengthening and maternal, newborn and child health care. We work in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Department for International Development (DFID), Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, MSD for Mothers and Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Knowledge Management Advisor
Ref. No: sfh-84136
Job Type: Programs
- The Knowledge Management Advisor is responsible for developing processes, strategies and content for the dissemination of tools, results and lessons learned to a wide variety of audiences.
The successful candidate will perform the following functions:
- Lead in developing systems to ensure the availability of collective knowledge, lessons learned and results when and where needed;
- Integrate knowledge networking technologies and platforms and make them easy-to-access and use;
- Provide coherent and consistent pillar-wide technical guidance in Knowledge Management and Strategic Communications, through appropriate and high-quality processes, frameworks and manuals;
- Collaborate with the Research Advisor and advocacy team to support programme extensive learning, adaptation and strategic communications;
- Maintain quality assurance standards for all programme products (including reports, booklets, manuals, leaflets, posters, banners, documentation, website and social media newsletters) and support quality assurance and dissemination of programme products;
- Ensure SFH’s recognised leadership in knowledge networking is leveraged and expanded and that staff, network partners and stakeholders can access, use and add to this knowledge;
- Ensure results are translated into searchable lessons learned and added to SFH collective knowledge, allowing for iteration and continuous improvement of SCI development and humanitarian interventions;
- Other duties as specified by the line manager.
- A minimum of a Master’s Degree or higher in Public Health, Public Policy, Political Science, Public Administration, Communication or a related technical degree
- At least seven years of professional experience in managing and implementing knowledge management and communications on a donor-funded programme;
- Prior experience working with USAID-funded programs is required
Skills and Competency required:
- Demonstrated strength and experience providing technical assistance, writing technical reports, and policy briefs targeted to decision-makers
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office packages
- Excellent report writing and interpersonal skills;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 10th January, 2020.