EnvironQuest was founded in 2001, and since then, we’ve made it our mission to provide scientifically sound, cost-effective integrated solutions for our customers so they can protect and preserve the environment without sacrificing their ambitions for business growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lab Operator (NYSC)
- Knowledge of chemistry
- Understand laboratory safety procedures, waste management procedures and chemical hygiene
- Use basic test equipment like pH and conductivity meter;
- Store equipment/instruments;
- Identify common lab apparatus and glassware;
- Familiar with labware cleaning procedures
- Follow processes and procedures for samples collection
- Determine appropriate location for the samples
- Knowledge of sample types and sample matrices
- Familiarity with tests performed in the lab
- Look up in product SOP (Standards Operating Procedure) to determine test methods
- First degree in Chemistry
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 31st January, 2020.