SafeHaus-UK Nigeria is a personal, corporate and relocation services concierge company. We offer professional and secure access to qualified and professionally trained domestic staff to provide efficient services you struggle to secure for your home, family or business. Our bespoke services are aimed at parents with young children, expatriates and Nigerians in diaspora visiting or living in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketer
Job Type: Permanent
Job Field: Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Our ideal candidate should display qualities of self-motivation, resourcefulness, organisation, exceptional attention to detail, and excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- We are currently recruiting for a Marketing Officer who is self-motivated and hardworking with good work ethics.
- To identify potential customers and/or partners in the industry
- To have the ability to achieve sales target/ability to work without supervision
- Ability to handle both commercial and technical work-related challenges.
- Must be self-motivated, hardworking and must possess excellent negotiating skills.
- Generating a new customer base as well as monitoring current customer buying/service booking activities to generate sales and revenue
- To recommend any marketing initiatives that may assist in achieving monthly sales volume.
- Maintain daily records of customers’ contact details that can be used in any communications between the company and its customers and prospects.
- Must have excellent verbal and written English skills.
- Must have a Marketing/Business development experience in a position of increasing responsibilities.
- Must have 2/3years of Business to Business (B2B) marketing experience in the concierge sector or a comparable Industry.
- Proven Administration or Marketing Experience in the business industry for 2/3years.
- Bachelor’s degree / Diploma / HND in Marketing
- Must be confident in communication and presentation
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Please, do not apply if you are applying to all and sundry. No Time Wasters, please!
Application Deadline 28th February, 2020.