Lorache Group – Our client, an Internet service provider company is searching for an innovative, well-organized candidate to join their company in the position below:
Job Title: MIS Executive (Customer Service)
- The MIS Executive’s responsibilities include designing and developing computer systems on time and to specifications, developing strategies, keeping up-to-date with the latest developments in IT systems, analyzing operations and making suggestions for improvementThey also allocate resources, as well as assist with training and onboardingYou should be able to effectively manage risks and also protect data.
- Assisting with training and onboarding processes.
- Writing job descriptions for new positions, and assisting with interview and recruitment processes.
- Analysing existing operations, protocols, and processes, and making plans for improvement.
- Maintaining, managing, and updating software.
- Supervising digital security and ensuring all anti-viruses and firewalls are regularly updated.
- Ensuring staff comply with company, as well as health and safety regulations at all times.
- Supervising the development and maintenance of websites and ensuring the protection of users’ data.
- Conducting research, attending workshops, and networking with other professionals in the industry.
- Designing, monitoring, analyzing and troubleshooting IT systems.
- Interpreting briefs and developing IT systems that meet all specifications and cost requirements.
- Practical experience with a variety of software applications.
- Ability to motivate and inspire staff.
- Attention to detail and excellent diagnostic skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Strong leadership abilities and good time management skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and management skills.
- B.Sc / H.ND degree in Computer Science, IT, or similar.
- 2-3 years experience managing a team in a ISP / Telecoms / ICT industry
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 31st January, 2020.