Ascentech Services Limited – Our client, a leading FMCG group, is seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Legal Specialist (Land Disputes, Reclamation and Property Acquisition)
- We are looking to hire a qualified legal practitioner to oversee and manage its land acquisition, reclamation, ownership, disputes and property-related matters.
- Ensure that appropriate approvals are in place before all land and property-related transactions are executed.
- Manage regulatory and compliance-related issues.
- Represent the company in land ownership, property disputes, and/or land and property-related acquisition and sales matters.
- Responsible for all legal and general advisory needs related to or associated with a large-scale land and property portfolios.
- Monitor legal risk in land and property documentation and advise the company accordingly.
- Interpret laws, rulings and regulations for all land and property-related transactions.
- Mediate in and negotiate all land and property-related transactions.
- Draft memo(s), contracts and all land and property-related legal documentation and paperwork(s).
Education / Experience / General Requirements
- Knowledge of Local, State and Federal Laws and Regulations is a MUST.
- Knowledge and command over relevant resources, community needs, internal & external customers, relevant stakeholders, and policies and procedures.
- Strong experience in land disputes, real estate law and industry knowledge that includes litigation, lease transactions, property management, and purchase and sale transactions.
- Solid experience in title insurance underwriting, curative and claims.
- Natural leader who displays sound judgment and attention to detail.
- Capable networker with excellent interpersonal, communication and public speaking skills.
- A degree in Law (LLB, BL). Master’s degree in Law (LLM) will be an added advantage.
- Admission as Notary Public is essential
- A professional certificate or qualification in a reputable institute will be preferred.
- Minimum 5 years post-call experience. Extensive experience and track record in handling and winning land dispute cases is an advantage.
- Experience in a manufacturing / factory environment will be an advantage.
- Prerequisite knowledge of Administrative, Communication, Political, Legal, Managerial and Information Management is necessary.
Job Title: Home Appliance Service Centre Manager
- We are looking to hire a Home Appliance Service Centre Manager, who will be responsible for ensuring high customer satisfaction through timely value added services while enhancing the revenue for profitability & growth, and also ensure accuracy of all internal & external processes.
- Resolves service desk problems and improves current service desk methods to increase productivity and customer service
- Monitors issues and client complaints to define patterns and work to lessen those recurring issues
- Regularly audits work being done and customer service being provided to ensure all standards are met and that repair work is carried out effectively, correctly, and thoroughly
- Oversees team members performing inspections, and preparing reports
- Ensure availability of spare parts with periodic reviews of stocks level and efficient planning
- Strictly adhere to company standard operating procedures, safety procedures, Code of Ethics & policies
- Effectively manages team members, including Service technicians and Call Centre Agents, to ensure team objectives and revenue goals are achieved
- Effectively manage the Projects Installation team & coordinate with Project Sales Team
- Ensure team offers exemplary customer service by addressing the concerns correctly & within agreed timelines
- Personally taking care of escalated customer concerns or complaints quickly and professionally
- Displays extensive working knowledge of industry standards and practices, including product details and company services offered
- Be well aware of industry regulations, restrictions, and laws, and ensures service department adheres to all regulations
- Sets up and maintains service desk, including managing service desk team members and evaluating desk efficiency
Education / Experience / General Requirements
- Knowledge on the handling and management of internal & external customers including Service technicians, Call Centre Agents, Sales team, Help Desk team, and other relevant parties
- Experience in developing processes, drawing up policies and putting procedures in place.
- Complaints handling.
- B.Sc / HND in an Engineering, Science or related field from an accredited institution.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience. Experience in a similar service centre will be preferred.
- Prerequisite knowledge of Administrative, Financial, Communication, Managerial, and Analytical is necessary.
Job Title: Fire Chief
- We are looking to hire a proactive Fire Chief, who will be responsible for performing thorough fire investigations, determining preliminary causes of fire, securing the incident scenes and preserving evidences, evaluating information, understanding causes of fire and developing policies and procedures to prevent and/or totally eliminate fire incidences and occurrences.
- Develop pre-incident plan, planning policies, procedures and forms, basic building construction, basic fire protection systems and features, basic water supply, fuel loading, write reports, able to verbally communicate,
- Implement action plan, SOPs, safety of the facility, supervise and account for assigned personnel, conduct post-incident analysis, dispatch response tactics and operations and customer service.
- Identify safety hazards, conduct job performance analysis of staff etc.
- Have requisite knowledge to perform fire investigation,
- Determine preliminary cause, securing the incident scene and preserving evidence, evaluate information, understand common causes of fire, fire growth and development, policies and procedures for calling investigators, supervise emergency operations,
Education / Experience / General Requirements:
- Should have knowledge about chemical spills.
- Prerequisite knowledge of Administrative, Financial, Communication, Political, Legal, Managerial, Analytical and Information Management is necessary.
- Knowledge of local/State/ Federal regulations
- Knowledge and command over relevant training resources, community needs, internal & external customers and policies and procedures.
- B.Sc / HND in an Engineering field.
- A certificate or qualification in Fire Safety from an accredited institution will be preferred.
- Minimum 10 years post qualification experience.
- Should have worked in large Industrial Facilities and have a clear criminal record.
- Should be guiding force for the zone in implementation of fire safety.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Customer focused,
- Must possess ability to communicate across all levels.
- Must be proficient in numeracy, have a good working knowledge of MS office.
- Must maintain excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills, possess good team-working skills,
- Must have the ability to negotiate, demonstrate attention to detail and possess a methodical approach to work.
- IT Literate and able to use Microsoft Office
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in mitigation plans development, risk analysis, risk elimination, mitigation means etc.
- Should have handled chemical spills, road mishaps, oil spills, road rescue, etc.
- Should have requisite knowledge of disaster management and emergency situation handling.
- Must have knowledge of building and fire codes, department plan, staffing requirements, training standards, needs assessment, forecasting needs, analyzing data etc.
- Requisite knowledge of policies and procedures, community plan, response time benchmarks, develop comprehensive disaster plan, hazards, incident management systems
- Be able to provide both summarized and detailed reports, on current activities.
- Deployment of Rapid response team, ensure a safe zone etc.
- Commercially astute, risk averse & able to accurately forecast cost.
- Multi-tasking, self-motivated, energetic team player with a flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- Have good practical organization skills, planning of resources and programme scheduling.
- Must show proactive involvement in procurement, maintaining the assets of the Fire department in good working condition,
- Regularly conduct fire drills, educate and train the individual safety officers of various entities.
- Maintain disaster management system.
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager (Rivers (Portharcourt), Kano, Kogi, Ekiti and Katsina)
Location: Rivers (Portharcourt), Kano, Kogi, Ekiti and Katsina
Reporting Line: Division Sales Head
- Builds the sales capability via embedding coaching as a way of life within the field sales team.
- Responsible for business growth and capability development of Active distributors within the region.
- Planning and Implementation of redistribution of products and support staff; monitoring and controlling of channels of redistribution
- Identifies and implements operational cost savings strategies
- Training of Sales Representatives, route plan for sales reps, monitoring and controlling, fixing of sales targets for sales reps etc.
- Obtains, on an ongoing basis, competitor information to help the marketing department to keep abreast of developments in the field.
- Cost of Sales is to be monitored in the region and methods to bring down the cost of sales should be worked out.
- Recognizing and prioritising the key retailers within the area, allocating resources appropriately in order to maximize sales dealership management.
- Based on need for redistribution, the candidate would be responsible for planning and positioning of merchandisers; monitoring of merchandisers’ work performance.
- Develops the monthly and annual sales target for the region
- Implementing sales and marketing best practice to continuously improve service to customers, and ultimately contribute to improve shareholder’s return
- Providing primary link between the company and its customers with a network of sales channel and to develop the necessary business relationship that allows for achieved objectives, while coordinating both personnel and material resources
- Implements sales strategies, pricing ad credit policies and programmes to enhance market presence and competitive performance of company products within the region
- Achieves sales plans, sales targets and performance standard aimed at improving market performance within the region
- Coordinates regional sales activities to maximize account of sales.
- Establishes and maintains excellent relationship with regional distribution networks
This position will have the overall accountability to:
- Monitor and drive the sales in his region
- Train and develop Sales Executives.
- Ensure the monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets are set, mutually agreed and met.
- Ensure that the company’s products penetrate new Nigeria market in a big way in a one year time span
Education / Experience / General Requirements
- In depth knowledge of Nigerian Market.
- Well versed with the concerned geographical region.
- Bachelor’s degree / HND (Marketing, Sales or related field); MBA will be an advantage
- Proven minimum of 5 years Sales Experience / Sales Management in chocolate and confectionery sales or beverage industry or other similar Fast Moving Consumer Goods.
- Negotiation skills
- Sales and relationship building skills
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Presentation skills
- Communication & Organisational skills
Remuneration & Benefits
- Very attractive and competitive as per the FMCG industry.
Application Deadline 31st January, 2020.
Job Title: Sales Executive (Food Ingredients)
- Prepare & submit to ASMs a complete report on wholesaler’s monthly purchase in their designated markets.
- Closely monitor critical points like near expiry, caking etc.
- Maintain the latest reconciled distributors account statement.
- The Sales Executive is primarily responsible for identifying & building selling prospects, creating & maintaining a relationship with the wholesale client base.
- To achieve SKU wise secondary sales targets within their designated territories.
- To build distribution width & depth by creating a robust wholesale network ensuring availability & visibility.
- Monitor competitor’s activities, market pricing, trade schemes & other qualitative information.
- Excellent customer service & sales skills.
- Strong verbal, Excellent interpersonal & numerical skills.
- Good negotiation & problem-solving skills
- A Minimum OND / HND Qualification
- 1 – 2 Years of relevant experience gained in frontline selling, preferably category related.
Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager
Roles & Responsibilities
- To take the initiative to get better quality in existing resources.
- To handle internal issues and resolve within time limit and to attend customer complaints to understand the issues and communicate to the quality team.
- To maintain the quality culture within the team to achieve quality objectives.
- To ensure the equipment’s are utilizing properly by subordinates and to give them proper training as & when required.
- To check & ensure all the conformity tests are carried out while production (gsm, Bursting Strength Test, BCT, Thickness, ECT and all other visual defects).
- To check & ensure the product on corrugation and printing is conforming to internal standards and customer requirements.
- To maintain process & product quality control parameters as per customer requirements.
- To monitor and proper implementation quality control plan and SOP.
- To prepare daily, weekly & monthly reports, Root cause analysis, customer sample analysis, defect wise rejection analysis etc.
- Problem solving skills, must be interested to work in both shift (Day/Night).
- He should be able to handle quality team of at least 10 people.
- A B.Sc. Degree, an M.Sc. will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 7 years in Printing & Packaging industry or food / Pharmaceutical industry.
Job Title: Sales Engineer
- Partner with sales executives to plan, prepare and execute on strategic deals in complex sales cycles
- Model the financial business case associated with each sales opportunity
- Successfully match customer requirements to proposed solutions
- Support sales executives with solution selling into prospect account base
- Sales of engineering products
- Ability to forge strong, long-lasting relationships with senior executives
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in sales of products like precision milling machines, injection molds, Cam, jigs, fixtures, etc.
- B.Sc / HND in Engineering (Mechanical Engineering preferably)
- Proven work experience as a Sales Engineer
- Proven track record selling complex enterprise solutions
Job Title: HSE Officer
- Oversee installations, maintenance, disposal of substances etc.
- Stop any unsafe acts or processes that seem dangerous or unhealthy
- Record and investigate incidents to determine causes and handle worker’s compensation claims
- Prepare reports on occurrences and provide statistical information to upper management
- Support the development of OHS policies and programs
- Conduct risk assessment and enforce preventative measures
- Review existing policies and measures and update according to legislation
- Initiate and organize OHS training of employees and executives
- Inspect premises and the work of personnel to identify issues or non-conformity (e.g. not using protective equipment)
- Proficient in MS Office; Working knowledge of safety management information systems is a plus
- Diligent with great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present and explain health and safety topics
- BSc / BA in Safety Management, Engineering or relevant field is preferred
- Proven experience as safety officer
- Knowledge of potentially hazardous materials or practices
- Experience in writing reports and policies for health and safety
Job Title: Production Manager (Fashion Mall)
- Monitoring product standards and implementing quality-control programs
- Liaising among different departments, e.g. suppliers, managers
- Working with managers to implement the company’s policies and goals
- Ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed
- Supervising and motivating a team of workers
- Reviewing the performance of subordinates
- Identifying training needs
- Overseeing the production process
- Ensuring production is cost effective
- Drawing up a production schedule
- Making sure that products are produced on time and are of good quality
- Working out the human and material resources needed
- Drafting a timescale for the job
- Monitoring the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed
- Being responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment
- Possess I.T skills
- Be decisive and committed
- Able to work under pressure
- Good at managing budgets
- Have good communicational and presentation skills
- Have a positive attitude to work and be able to motivate a team.
- A Bachelor’s degree relating to fashion
- Minimum of 15 years Prior experience in a fashion creative industry
- Ability to supervise fashion creative/production staff
- Be able to manage time and people
- Be willing to adapt and collaborate
- Have project management experience
- Be able to prepare reports and plan
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Attending sales presentation meetings, training sessions and seminars.
- Create and maintain database for all customers (prospective customers, new and past customers) for follow up actions.
- Meeting sales targets.
- Advising customers about delivery schedules and after-sales service.
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close deals.
- Generate new business, identifying sales opportunities, input sales strategies.
- Take on an advisory role, developing and managing tailored strategies to meet client needs.
- Building profitable relationships with external stakeholders.
- Develop new sales ideas.
- Aggressive drive for new customers and retention of existing ones.
- Building solution packages for clients, surrounding electricity/power commercial solar, energy storage, monitoring and other products.
- Managing clients by making appointments, cold calls and performing follow up duties.
- Prepare sales and performance report monthly and use report to create sales forecast.
- Prepare and update intelligence report on competition, market trends, pricing and marketing strategies for management decisions.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Proven track record of bringing in new business
- Maintain contact and update customers thoroughly during the tenders and close substantial engineering contracts related to the creation and updates of mainline power plants worldwide (thermal, combined cycle, open cycle mostly).
- Goal oriented and dedicated
- Reliable, trustworthy and have a clear sense of ownership.
- B.Sc. / HND in Engineering
- Prior business development experience in a power plant energy sector
- A strong background and understanding of energy solutions.
- Lead company’s thermal power plant sales by growing network of potential customers
- Eager to grow and sell.
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO / SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Experience with A / B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- B.Sc degree in Marketing or a related field
- Must reside in Delta State
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO / SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Manager
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- The ability to work under pressure
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Mathematics, Business Administration, or related field.
- 3-5 years’ experience in marketing or sales.
- Must reside in Delta State
- Experience in management may be advantageous.
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
Job Title: Head, Credit & Marketing
- Analyze the financial viability of client’s requests
- Conduct preliminary interviews with loan applicants.
- Review all loan documents and agreements to make sure these are all complete, valid and in accordance with the company’s guidelines.
- Accomplish company’s mission by completing related results as needed.
- Must be able to lead a team of Credit / Marketing Officers.
- Evaluate loan applications and documentation by confirming credit worthiness.
- Improve loan applications and documentation by informing applicant of all requirements.
- Very smart and articulate.
- Experience in Credit Sales & Marketing is a major consideration.
- Must be prepared to work with specific realistic target.
- HND, B.Sc in Numerate discipline
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in a Finance Company
- Good spoken and written English
Job Title: Wellness Centre Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Should be able to do PR with the target audience of wellness lovers, especially the new emerging middle class and the A-class.
- Should be passionate about Yoga, Wellness, Health and should be able to learn more about keeping good health.
- Innovative in organizing new events to draw a different type of people to the centre. Ability to conceptualize and organize events.
- Should be exposed to managing relationships with the class A people
- Should be very active on social media and should be able to create a good network for the new centre on digital media.
- Manage the Wellness centre with regards to engaging with customers and corporate sales
- Should be able to get corporate memberships from mid to large organizations in Lagos.
- Should be able to establish partnerships with hospitality and wellness industry
- Not less than 4 years’ experience
- Candidates with a background in Yoga and wellness will be preferred.
- HND / B.Sc degree
Job Title: Area Sales Manager (Insecticide)
- Capacity to set and achieve targets
- Performance Management
- Sales team motivation
- Result Driven.
- A B.Sc degree
- 7-10 years FMCG sales experience in the Insecticide industry
- Must be very familiar with the Lagos market
Job Title: IP Operations Engineer
- Maximizing network performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting
- Good Knowledge in Unix Servers (Redhat, Centos, and Debian
- Ability to understand and work on new technologies and to quickly adapt to equipment made by different vendors.
- Ability to design topologies and provide consultancy for corporate customers.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
- LAC / LNS Implementation and troubleshooting knowledge.
- MPLS L2VPNs, L3VPNs and VPLS knowledge is a plus.
- Cisco ASA and Juniper firewalls configuration and maintenance is a plus.
- B.Sc (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Computer Communication Engineering or Telecom.
- At least 3 years of proven hands-on experience in network engineering
- CCNA certification is a must and CCNP is preferable.
- In-depth knowledge of TCP / IP protocol stack
- Configuration and maintenance of network equipment including routers, switches, Firewalls
- Experience in Mikrotik and cisco devices configuration
- Solid Understanding of Layer 3 technologies (EIGRP, OSPF, BGP) and layer 2 technologies (VLAN, trunks, STP)
Job Title: Sales Executive (Automobile)
- Excellent persuasive verbal communication skills
- Time management skills and willingness to take the initiative
- Knowledge of the automotive industry.
- B.Sc degree
- Minimum of 2 years of sales experience (automobile, commercial vehicle)
- Customer focus. Efficiently answering customers’ queries and solving concerns.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline Not Specified.