PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Limited is a Central Bank of Nigeria Licensed, for-profit making institution dedicated to supporting early stage, small and medium-sized enterprises ‘SME’, the informal working class and low income families through providing access to finance, entrepreneurship training, a network of mentors and facilitating business partnerships.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
- Open and maintain customer accounts in line with all the required documentation.
- Manage fixed deposit customers
- Draft & send regular customer engagement bulk SMS & emails
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution, adjustment and following up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Answering calls and responding to customer emails
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges
- Inform customer of deals and promotions
- Sell products and services
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Welcome visitors and customers into the banking hall
- BSc from a credible university
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Very neat appearance
- Preferably a female
- Experience in microfinance banking operations would be an advantage.
- Minimum of 1 year banking experience
- Proven customer support experience
- Excellent computer Skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the subject “Customer Service Officer”.
Application Deadline 10th February, 2020.