Sellafield Energy Resources Limited – Our client is an integrated indigenous EPCI company in Nigeria construction and engineering services to the energy sector, they are currently recruiting suitably qualified candidate for the position below:
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Electrical Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job type: Full-time
- To Supervise the Electrical team and monitor the preparation of Electrical designs and deliverables for basic / conceptual, Front End Engineering Design (FEED) and Detailed Engineering Design (DED) according to specifications.
- Equipment Selection, Sizing, Evaluation and Integration of newly installed ones to existing facilities,
- Determine the adequacy of Existing Power Systems such as MCC Switchgears to accommodate additional loads.
- Developed and Produced Single Line Diagrams (SLDs), Cable Routing Layouts, Protection and Metering One Line Diagrams, Control Circuit Schematic & Motor Termination Diagrams, Electrical Cable Tray & Trench Layouts
- Embark upon Site Visit to gather more information for ongoing projects and prepare Site Visit Report based on findings obtained.
- Involved in Vendor’s Drawings Review for Evaluation, Correction and Follow up.
- Determine Fault Level Current and Short Circuit Analysis for Switchgears, Transformers Electric Motors.
- Perform Assessment, Hazard Area Classification (HAC) of newly installed equipment and integrate them to existing HAC drawings.
- Generate Material Take Off (MTO) list for ongoing projects.
- Preparation of Technical and Commercial Bids for Bidded Tenders.
- Compute the Load Demand for individual Consumers and Total Load Demand for all listed Consumers.
- Generate Equipment Specification, Data Sheets for Electrical Equipment such as Transformers, Electric Motors, and Switchgears.
- Perform Cable Sizing and Voltage Drop Calculations for newly introduced equipment
- Used the SKM Power Tools software to stimulate the Power system to ascertain if adequate to accommodate and confirm the Voltage Drop along the cable length run from the Electrical Substation to their designated locations.
- Offshore experience is needed and shall be an added advantage
- B.Eng. Electrical / Electronics Engineering
- M.Sc. is an added advantage
- NSE / COREN
- Minimum 10 years in similar role.
- Must have worked as a senior Electrical engineer for an Engineering Design company involved in Oil and Gas projects for a mininium of 7years.
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD , SKM, ETAP,
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to lead and Motivate a team
- Capable with the following software:MS MICROSOFT, ETAP, EXCEL, SKM, DIAL LUX, PROJECT MICROSOFT
- Possess good communication ability and Public Relations with our Clients, Contractors and working colleagues.
- Able to work without supervision and have good follow up on assigned projects.
- Exhibit competence in timely delivery of FEED and DED projects.
- Must be used to working in a multi-discipline environment.
- Experience shall include design engineering in green and brown field projects.
- Must be familiar with relevant codes, standards, oil and gas industry design specifications and practices.
- Must have a thorough working knowledge of the latest design engineering, analytical techniques and software programs
- Working knowledge of codes and standards such as ASME, ANSI, NACE and API
- Strong IT skills (a good understanding and use of PDMS and Caesar 11).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply