International Masters Security Systems (IMSS) Limited is a wholly indigenous company which has been at the forefront of providing Security Management, Cash-In-Transit / Valuable Protection and Security Consultancy & Training since its inception in 1994.
At IMSS, we believe that strong leadership is a critical factor in achieving organizational success. Our management are comprised of professionals with commercial experience, having served in corporate,security and public safety positions.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: HR Executive
- Bachelor Degree / HND in Arts or Social Science.
- HR certification a must (AMNIPM, etc).
- Minimum 3 years Human Resources experience.
- Young, smart, dynamic and agile candidate with ability to multitask without supervision and under pressure.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
Job Title: Cleaner / Office Assistant
- Qualification of SSCE or equivalent
- Male or female
- Neat, smart and with good communication skills
- Matured and reserved.
- Literate with good English speaking and writing skills
Job Title: Dispatch and Vetting Officer
- Dispatch of correspondences and vetting of guards and their guarantors by verifying their information through visitation to their residential addresses and office addresses.
- The candidate should have a considerable experience on Lagos Roads.
- He should possess minimum of SSCE.
- He should possess a valid rider’s licence
- He should be conversant with Lagos roads and traffic rules.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the Job Title as the subject of your mail.
Application Deadline 20th January, 2020.