Winock Solar Limited is a company that specialises in off-grid solar solutions in Sub-Saharan Africa. Winock Solar offers a wide range of products such as solar panels, inverters and batteries and services such as installation and repair. Our mission is to make solar accessible, reliable and affordable to Nigerian micro-businesses for productive use.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Vice President of Finance
Start Date: Q1 2020
- The Vice President of Finance has primary responsibility for the planning, implementation, managing and running of all finance activities, including business planning, budgeting, forecasting and negotiations.
- The role is the bridge between the C.E.O and day-to-day Accounting and Finance team.
- The VP of Finance will also be responsible for obtaining and maintaining investor relations and partnership compliance.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the organisation’s fund raising efforts
- Provide leadership, direction and management to the finance and accounting team
- Prepare clear and detailed Financial Statements and summary for executive decision making
- Establish and develop relations with senior management and external partners and stakeholders
- Advise on long-term business and financial planning
- Manage the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and oversee the preparation of all financial reporting
- Constantly interface with the C.E.O to clearly translate business strategy into Accounting and Finance strategy
- Assist the CEO in defining and monitoring quarterly and annual Objectives and Key Results (OKRs)
- Experience in Solar is highly advantageous
- Able to keep up to date with the latest trends in Accounting and Finance
- Minimum 6 years of solid senior management experience in an Accounting and/or Finance related role
- Minimum undergraduate degree or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of Accounting and Finance software
- Able to demonstrate deep and practical understanding of Accounting and Finance principles
- Employee stock option, depending on experience and commitment
- Above market salary rate
- Pension and NHIS contribution
- Well defined performance bonus
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 31st January, 2020.