An indigenous Specialist Energy Servicing company that provides integrated services in the oil and gas industry is recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Clerk
- Preparing and reconcile bank statements.
- Maintains supplier accounts and processing supplier invoices.
- Ensure accurate data is entered into the system.
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
- Acts in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws of both state and federal
- Receive supporting documents and verify with payment documents.
- Preparing payroll and pension
- Monitors the financial system in order to ensure that the organization’s finances are maintained in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintains the accounts payable and accounts receivable systems in order to ensure complete and accurate records of all finances.
- Preparation of the budget
- Implementing financial policies and procedures.
- Establish and maintain cash controls
- Data Collection
- Decision Modeling
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel)
- Financial Monitoring and Analysis
- Project Management
- Financial Management
Qualification & Requirements
- Must have experience with use of excel and any accounting software
- Must be conversant with Nigerian tax system, law and the application
- OND in Accountancy
- 1-2 years’ work experience in a similar role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 26th February, 2020.