Kaybank Record & Services is a reputable organization that focuses in record label, recording studio, talent management, event planning outfit, management consulting firm, and an advertising & media consultancy firm based in Nigeria.
We hereby require the services of suitable and qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Job Type: Full Time
- Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures and reconciling bank statements. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
- Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
- We are looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- Candidate must reside in Lagos.
- HND / B.Sc in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- Work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- N100,000 – N150,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 16th March, 2020.