KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firm with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy. The Firm is well represented in Nigeria and across the African continent, with the objective of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients and to enhance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cash and Bank Officer
Ref. ID: 149498BR
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Service Line: Finance & Accounting
Job Level: Associate/team member
- The Finance and Accounts team in KPMG Nigeria is responsible for recording, preparing and presentation of the financial report of the firm’s activities.
- The role will assist the CFO and other finance team members to, appropriately keep and disburse as necessary, daily cash transactions for Partners and staff. The suitable candidate will also have an interface with the firm’s bankers as it related to cash/financial transactions and documentation.
- The role is multifaceted and requires an individual with attention to details, commendable knowledge of Microsoft office tools, and outstanding collaboration and communications skills.
- Responsible for processing banking transactions including Forex related transactions
- Responsible for writing and presentation for signing of payment vouchers and cheques respectively
- Responsible for maintaining the petty cash Account
- Responsible for maintaining the GL of all cash related accounts.
- Carry out necessary reconciliations arising from General ledger review
- Responsible for submitting of transfer instructions to bank for treatment
- Responsible for processing of Travel requests – BTA, PTA etc.
- Perform other functions assigned by the CFO
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from a reputable university with a minimum of second class upper and appreciable progress in ICAN examination is a major consideration. (Graduates of other numerate course of study must be ACA or ICAN certified)
- Below 26 years old as at the date of application.
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting
- Be about to complete or has completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
- 1-2 years’ experience in the same role or any proven experience in banking operations role.
- Must not have written the KPMG test before.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply