Proxynet Communications is an Information Technology Company focusing on Systems Integrations, Network Security / disaster recovery Solution, Enterprise Software Solutions. Our businesses are strongly channeled to providing integrated, turnkey, technology solutions to the financial, manufacturing, telecommunications, government, Oil and blue chip sectors in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Clientel Relationship Officer
- Seek opportunities to cross-sell or upsell to existing clients
- Monitor and assess the activities of our competitors to proactively satisfy and retain our clients
- Provide excellent service to maintain a positive reputation for the business
- Resolve any customer complaints promptly and professionally
- Set revenue targets and develop and execute a strategy to meet them
- Maintain good relationships with clients so that the business can maximize the value of those relationships
- Identify key contacts at potential client companies to establish and foster relationships
- Participate in one-on-one meetings with clients to explain services to guide their choices
- Understand the problems and challenges of clients and identify ways the business could better address those needs
- Grow the business by identifying new sales and business development opportunities
Job Title: Graphics Designer, Website Developer and Video Editor
Job Description / Requirements
- Must have strong skills in Photoshop, Sketch, InvsionApp, UX Pin, or equivalent application(s).
- Highly skill social media Manager (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram etc.
- Four years minimum experience with HTML/XHTML and CSS.
- Create site layout/user interface by using standard HTML / CSS / PHP / JAVA practices
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Excellent time management
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends within the environment
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
- Must be able to edit videos of various nature.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or significant equivalent experience.
- A strong visual and technical portfolio.
- Should have good social media skills.
- A high level of proficiency using Adobe products (or equivalent tools).
- Knowledge of browser compatibility across multiple platforms and devices.
- Strong ability to design with accessibility in mind.
- Experience working in an agile development process.
- Build and refine graphic designs for websites.
Job Title: System Engineer
- Responding to inquiries from staff, administrators, service providers, site personnel and outside vendors and etc. to provide technical assistance and support
- Supervising the administration of systems and servers related network to ensure availability of services to authorized users.
- Up to date reporting on issues and resolutions to ensure proper case status tracking.
- Complete configuration, installation and support of equipment in a Microsoft Windows, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and Linux-based environments to the specifications of clientТs needs
- Troubleshoot and resolve computer related issues by providing both on-site and remote support
- Maintaining software applications, operating systems and regular maintenance.
- Managing assigned projects and program components to deliver services in accordance with established organizational objectives.
- Knowledge of basic IT Security skills
- Client-facing experience
- Experience with Hardware trouble shooting
- High-quality Technical / User Support skills
- Good knowledge of Software skills
Application Deadline 15th March, 2020.
Job Title: Business Developer
- Follow-up on leads and prospects to a logical conclusion
- Weekly and monthly reports of all activities
- Establishing and building of a strong resellers base for our brands
- Coordinating all resellers channels and opportunities
- Coordinating and managing of subordinates in a very professional manner whilst working as a team to accomplish the company’s objective
- Have good knowledge of IT Solutions
- Marketing and selling of IT products/software
- Developing and building the Brand
- Push all our solution to the market. (Digital Signage, Meeting Room/Conferencing Solution, CCVT/Access Control Solution, Audio Visual Solutions, Security Solutions, Enterprise Solutions etc)
- Securing, organizing, coordinating roadshows and exhibitions
- Maintaining good client relations and records.
- Creating and developing brand awareness.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Should be able to manage and liaise with OEM”s.
- Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role
- Must have good knowledge and experience on sales of IT product
- Must have good knowledge and experience in Audio/Visuals
- Must have not less than 4 years’ experience in IT sales and must have worked in the capacity of a Manager
- Should have an understanding of IT solutions
- Expands relationships with assigned channel partners.
- Responsible for achieving sales profitability, and partner recruitment objectives.
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
Application Deadline 28th February, 2020.
Job Title: Facilitator
- Graduate in Computer Science / Information and Communication Technology / Computer Engineering.
- Good knowledge of Block based Programming such as scratch, App inventor MBlock, Text based programming like Python, or Java or C++ , HTML, CSS,
- Effective communicator/Instructor in ICT skills.
- Good public speaking skill.
- Strong presentation delivery ability.
- Passionate about learning and teaching new applications/program.
- Knowledgeable in curriculum and training design for children.
- Ability to facilitate training in classroom and corporate environment.
- Knowledge of Computer repairs, Electronic project design, Mechatronics and Robotics will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must 1-2 years’ experience in the above-mentioned field.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 29th February, 2020.