At Conclase Consulting, we provide top notch IT solutions and support services to help you transform your business into an Intelligent Enterprise, redefine the customer experience, deliver a step change in productivity, and inspire total workforce engagement to achieve game-changing outcomes.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Back End Engineer
- Understand the concept of OOP.
- Experience working with Redis Cache
- Experience with ELK Stack
- Experience with SQL Server, MongoDb
- In-depth knowledge and proficiency working with .net core 2.2 and higher
- Good understanding of SOLID principles
- Good understanding and practical experience working with Micro Services based architecture.
- Good knowledge of any AMQP frameworks. Kafka is a plus.
- Good knowledge and experience writing unit tests.
Job Title: Front End Engineer
- In-depth knowledge of ReactJs and built enterprise applications with it
- Experience creating animation to improve the fluidity of the web experience.
- Strong cross-browser development experience on Firefox, Chrome, and Safari
- Unit Test Frame work for React such as Jest and Enzyme
- Expert with Html and Css
- Familiar with CSS Pre-processors e.g LESS, SASS
Job Title: Mobile Engineer
- Experience writing flutter unit test and widget testing
- Experience working with Method Channels
- Experience working with Local Storage and Shared Prefs
- Native Mobile (Android or iOS) development experience is a plus
- Good UI crafting skills based on prototypes & mock ups
- Having working app(s) (built personally or with a team) live on the playstore or appstore.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of FLUTTER
- In-depth understanding of Flutter State Management and Bloc Pattern
- Experience with Scoped Model or Providers
- Experience working with widgets such as:
- Nested ScrollViews, Sliver Widgets, Future Builders, Stream Builders
- Ability to create custom widgets and simplify complex widgets is required
Job Title: Quality Assurance Engineer
Functional Test Requirements
- Knowledge of defect / bug life cycle through the project from start to finish
- Knowledge of database management tools e.g Microsoft SQL for backend validation
- Experience with working in an agile / scrum environment
- Knowledge of J-meter tool for both stress and load testing
- Knowledge of security testing tools for vulnerability scanning, as well as risk management
- Ability to write a well-documented test plan for projects
- Write test cases / test scenarios including negative test cases to validate the functionality of software applications
- Understanding of software test requirements / test data
- Knowledge of test management tools for test execution e.g. Azure Devops
- API testing, both manual and automation using Postman
Test Automation Requirements:
- Experience in building test automation framework for web application using selenium webdriver, TestNG and Cucumber BDD
- Knowledge of API performance test automation.
- Experience in mobile test automation using Appium framework for both native, hybrid and mobile web applications
- Experience using flutter driver framework for the automation of flutter mobile applications
N180,000 – N350,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 31st March, 2020.