Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Digital Communication Supervisor
Reporting To: Internal Communications & Digital Media Manager
Job Type: Full time
- The job role is to increase brand awareness, promote company products or services and to drive brand love.
- To initiate effective digital media campaigns online, and to translate business goals into successful media campaigns.
- To develop, implement, track and optimize digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- Through digital and online techniques and analysis, the digital marketing executive pursues specific goals in lead generation, lead qualification, communication, brand building and conversion.
- Plan and implement digital (social media & website) communication strategies / campaigns – liaising with appropriate stakeholder groups, defining specific messages to be communicated, audiences to be addressed, selecting the most suitable method of communication etc.
- Manage the coverage of Ikeja Electric events – roadshows, projects, corporate visits, exhibitions on social media platforms and ensure all notable activities, events and communications are covered on Company Website.
- Ensure that digital communications awareness is strong across the network with staff signed up on all our social media platforms
- To provide advice across the group on digital communications issues and practice.
- Responsible for managing digital communications channels, including writing/editing releases on website newsroom, social media posts and blogs, rejoinders and commentaries online.
- Liaise with Sahara Group and Sahara Power Change Management & Communications departments on special projects to boost online visibility and presence.
- Improve social media footprint and significantly improve footfall to website
- Establish the budgets required for digital communication activities, and manage the expenditure
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases and podcasts etc)
- Manage end-to-end digital projects
- Establish web presence to boost brand awareness
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments
- Manage a social profile for the Company on all platforms- Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
- Write editorial content, create and upload videos onto web pages
- Grow the social media followership across different channels and increase community engagement
- Enhance social media outlets and opportunities to maintain communication and build fan base.
- Monitor the main activities of competitors on social media.
- Design a social media strategy that’s in line with the brand identity, the company’s audience, and goals.
- Plan and implement social media strategy and campaigns.
- First degree in Marketing, Communications and or related field
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience in a similar role in a reputable agency or organisation
- Knowledge and good understanding of Internal Communications and Digital Media
- Broad knowledge and experience in Digital Marketing will be an added advantage
- Basic knowledge of principles and methods for showcasing, promoting, and selling products or services online.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and digital production. Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns.
- Proven experience delivering a variety of digital assets, including rich media online ads, micro sites, and social media applications.
- Experience managing successful social media campaigns, and a solid understanding of social marketing. Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data.
- Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business.
- Strong people skills, excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience delivering digital campaigns for mainstream products and services.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Ability to use spreadsheets to analyse data and spot trends.
- Decision-making skills
- Spotting trends
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus
- Strategic thinking
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 26th February, 2020.