International Facilities Services Limited is an international facilities management company operating global standards to wide range of clients in Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa and the Middle East.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
- You should also be able to perform routine checks on the company vehicle.
- We are currently sourcing for a reliable Driver to assist the company with all transport-related duties in a timely manner; dropping and picking up staff, collecting various packages,
- Detect and minimize or eliminate safety hazards.
- Inspects vehicle for safety, oil, water and tyre before each departure.
- To inform the company of the position of the vehicle from time to time.
- Any other task as assigned from time to time.
- Convey company personnel and goods to the assigned destination.
- Ensure the safety of company vehicle
- Check vehicle paper regularly and report to supervisor.
- Ensure compliance with federal and state laws.
- Physically & medically fit.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal communication.
- A valid driver’s license.
- At least 2 years driving experience (Manual and Automatic).
- Extensive knowledge of Lagos Roads area.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Vmba.email@example.com with the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via their mobile number.
Application Deadline 27th February, 2020.