The Ama-Zuma Group was established on the basis integrity and commitment to excellence. The group is currently made up of three subsidiaries. These are Ama-Zuma Services Limited, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited and Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
- Attend meetings and keep minutes.
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the GMD, including the drafting of general replies.
- Handle confidential documents
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible.
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Manage agenda and arrange meetings, appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- Screen emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments
- Any other duties as assigned
- Familiar with office management systems and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Must be Discreet and confidential
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Must be willing to work on Saturdays.
- Minimum of first Degree (B.Sc / HND) in any discipline from a reputable university
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience as an Executive Assistant
- Excellent MS Office knowledge and English proficiency
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job title as the subject.
Application Deadline 31st March, 2020.