Autopointe Quickfit is an automobile diagnosing and technical firm committed to providing clients with the best services as regards modern automobile maintenance, repairs, decarbonization and sales of spare parts.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR / Admin Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Administration /Human Resources
Role / Responsibility
- Manage office equipment and infrastructure to ensure a well-running office
- Responsible for the overall running of the admin operation
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Develop job descriptions for current/new positions
- Plan and facilitating HR activities in the team: contract, recruitment, employee relation
- Assist the progress of job planning and performance management
- Assist HR /AO in all human resources and admin related functions.
- Carry out clerical works in the department effectively.
- Liaise and negotiate with Vendors in the absence of HR & AO
- Liaise with other departments on Staff matters and administration
- Update & Generate reports on: Payslip, HR monthly report, Attendance, Purchases, Maintenance (Vehilcles & Facilities, Staff Overtime, Toiletries distribution, Departmental monthly provisions. Loan, Pension, Medical bills)
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Recommend and execute annual staff development plan
- Carry out mini purchases of office provisions, stationery, Toiletries and distribution to Staff.
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Monitor and record employee time sheets and leave requests
- Provide coaching and training to direct staffs on HR & Admin functions
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Establish and maintain relations with government, labor union and other related personnel stakeholders
- Any other duties assigned by the Human Resources & Admin. Manager
- Other related assignments task as may be assigned by management.
- B.Sc. / HND / OND in any relevant discipline
- Able to work under pressure and deadline
- Fluency in English (Verbal and written)
- At least 1 year experience working as HR or administrative officer
- Skillful in interpersonal, time management, communication, and problem-solving skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 14th February, 2020