Ntel is Nigeria’s most revolutionary 4G/LTE-Advanced network that delivers superfast call-connect times, crystal clear Voice-over-LTE and high-speed Internet access (up to 100Mbps). Our aim is to deliver value by providing the most advanced broadband-based solutions and supreme service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Infrastructure / Project Engineer
- To ensure timely and effective coordination of all our Infrastructure and projects
Key Role Responsibilities
- Develop and implement preventive maintenance programs to ensure reduced service failure in line with Service Level Agreement ( SLA)
- Prepare & periodically review special projects (offices & other business outlets (shops etc.)
- Maintain database of all physical infrastructure,
- Ensure availability of approved designs for all projects and (As-built, working drawings, As-built electrical schematic drawing and As-built mechanical schematic drawing )
- Carry out any other special tasks related to the core job function.
- Supervise / handle new build, lease hold improvement (often requiring Team support from other relevant units)
- Supervise Data Centre Technicians to ensure effective and efficient service delivery -Zero downtime
- Project Management & Administration, interfacing with building professionals & consultants to ensure quality outcomes.
- Supervise Electrical, Mechanical & cooling infrastructure in accordance with OEM & company specifications.
- First Degree in Electrical Engineering , Mechanical Engineering or Civil Engineering or any related fields
- Masters degree is an added advantage
- Good working knowledge of Project design and execution. Project Management skills critical for facility operations.
- 3 years’ post qualification cognate experience in a relevant industry.
- Professional qualification from a recognized body is desirable.
- Telecommunication business savvy
- Good working knowledge of Engineering designs.
Skills / Physical Competencies:
- Good Time Management skills
- Good Computer skills (Microsoft word, Excel and Power point etc).
- Good Communication skills
- Good Planning skills
- Good Team Player
- Good Judgement.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 13th February, 2020.