AgroMall Discovery and Extension Services Limited is at the intersection of digitised agricultural production support, digitised agricultural extension and digital financial services. We integrate agricultural economics, agronomy and quality control with financial services on our digital platforms turning them into powerful tools in the hands of our agents and farmers for improved farm production and financial inclusion of the rural economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Land Development Manager
Job Level: Managerial-Level
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Function: Agriculture
Where you fit in
- We are committed to change the world for the better by bringing greater meaning and happiness into people’s lives, everywhere through agriculture and technology.
- We are passionate about our mission, and excited to grow our company with people who want to do the same – and people who will bring in their different perspectives to help us continue to shape our team and company. If this is you, we encourage you to swim into our candidate pool!
- As a Land Planning and Development Manager working for AgroMall you will be responsible for identifying and understanding all components of land management framework including-land identification, acquisition, land planning and development processes.
- Assist in creating the land management and development strategy for new projects the Division is considering for implementation.
- Responsible for managing the execution of that strategy once the projects have been approved and will manage consultant teams consisting of attorneys, surveyors, government officials, land owners, civil engineers, and landscape architects to secure the entitlements as well as obtain agency approval on the plans and improvement plans to ensure a successful project delivery.
- We need a team player, consensus-builder, self-starter, and problem-solver, who has a strong record in producing excellent results with experience in a public, educational, or institutional organization.
- Review payment processing in land acquisition transactions
- Prepare preliminary Competitive Market Analyses (CMA) report for Land Acquisition
- Prepare Asset Management Committee (AMC) package for acquisition/funding of new land development projects
- Prepares report for Land Development cost overruns and changes in strategy
- Completes month-end financial reporting for land related accounts
- Assist with maintaining Community Relations for host communities
- Assist with completion of land components of Agriculture projects and agricultural development work.
- Lead the team for both Land Acquisition and Land Development
- Perform as lead contact and coordinator for due diligence
- Prepare budgets for feasibility, development and continuous management of land assets
- Assist administrative team with developing and implementing procedures for purchase or lease of land
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Computer literacy
- Strong organizational, planning and problem-solving skills
- Ability to read improvement plans, formulate budgets and understand accounting principles.
- Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma
- Project Management Certification is an advantage
- Demonstrated ability to complete job responsibilities with minimal outside supervision and direction
- Must be a creative person with the right workplace ethics and behaviour
- Must be committed to continuous learning and showing mutual respect to all levels of staff.
- Strong team player and ability to collaborate with team members
- Must be very strong at execution and executing within timelines
- Must be smart with an appetite for creativity and innovation.
- Must be a High performer with a drive for excellence and growth
- Must be an optimist disruptive thinker with a sight for possibilities irrespective of the situation
- A minimum of four years’ experience in land development or forward planning in the agricultural, construction or homebuilding industry
- Proven track record of land acquisition and community relations management across Nigeria
- Proven track record of government stakeholder management in Nigeria
- Health Insurance
- Learning & Growth Opportunities
- Flexible time and days of work
- Subsidized lunch
- Opportunity to work with bright minds and even more.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply