Infostrategy Technology Limited is an Information, Communication and Software Technology firm incorporated in Nigeria and the United Kingdom. We operate with a burning passion to transform the technological terrain of Africa by delivering value to clients through innovative and effective leverage of cutting-edge technology solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network Engineer
Job Code: IST/ABJ/016
Department: Technology Solutions
Reports to: Team Lead Technology Solutions
- Install and configure wired and wireless network devices.
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending and capacity planning
- Design and implement network infrastructure for clients.
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, awareness and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
- Other duties as assigned.
- In charge of the Day to day running, troubleshooting and maintenance of the office network infrastructure.
- Select and implement security tools, policies and procedures in conjunction with the company’s network team and policy.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information, network engineering and application trends.
- Occasionally work with external clients as the need arises.
- Configure and install various network devices and services (routers, switches, firewall, load balancers, VPN, QoS)
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
- Prior CCNA, Comptia N+ or any other networking training / certification will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of PBX telephony system.
- Good communication skills and ability to show initiative.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience preferably in a Network support role.
- Minimum of HND or 2:2 Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering or a related Technical discipline.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org the subject of the mail should be “Network Engineer– ABUJA”.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline Monday 24th February, 2020.