Yimei Group, a hotel chain franchise group, originated in China in 2010 and started its business operation in Africa in 2018 has the goal of becoming the largest hotel management group in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: NYSC Member
- Responsible for the evaluation, review and signing of development projects, support to formulate the operation process of the development department, and bear direct responsibility to your development department
- Responsible for researching competitors, collecting information from competitors, understanding the strengths and weaknesses of competitors, and making objective analysis and research on competitors
- Responsible for expanding the company’s information channels and expanding the market share of the project
- Responsible for the reception and visit of high-quality customers, instilling the franchisees understanding of the company’s corporate culture, development prospects and joining advantages.
- Support to coordinate the activities of the Market Development Department and implement the Departmental Objectives
- According to the Group’s development strategy, complete the Individual target project objectives set by the Group
- First Degree from a recognised University.
- High Executive Power
- Very passionate about working as Business Development Executive.
- Ability to Work Under Pressure
- Result Oriented
Remuneration / Benefit
- Highly Competitive Compensation and Benefit Package.
- Opportunity for Growth and Personal Development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 20th March, 2020.