Smart Partners Consulting Limited is a leading indigenous HR Consulting Firm in Nigeria located in Lagos with services offered in Recruitment, Outsourcing, Training and HR Consulting. We are a growing firm providing services to top leading companies across the Oil & Gas, IT, Banking Industries and many others using our world class recruiting process with vibrant, talented and passionate team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Supervisor
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Work with senior stakeholders in the company.
- Monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Work with the management to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
- Assist HR with recruiting and supervision of employees as necessary
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Support communication within the management team
- Support communication within the support staff.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Working with other departments as necessary.
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
- Analyse and improve organizational processes.
- Follow up on job orders till completion.
- Assist in delivery co-ordination.
- Work to improve quality, productivity and efficiency
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Oversee budgeting, procurement, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Oversee all operational functions within The Factory.
- Any other function that may be incidental and ancillary to the role above.
Academic & Trades Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Management or related field.
- Relevant operations management certification
- Member of regulatory management organisation.
Work Experience & Skills:
- 5+ years of relevant operations supervisory experience.
- 5+ years of relevant general supervisory experience
Personal and Technical Skills:
- Proactive and problem solving skills
- Team work
- Microsoft office use
- Supervisory skills
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop, implement and review policies and procedures
- Ability to ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Ability to address problems and opportunities for the company
- Ability to build alliances and partnerships with other organizations
- Dedication to continuous improvement.
- Ability to handle feedback.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 19th February, 2020.